opinions please

S a plastering

Private Member
opinions please
just base coated this at the mo the customer has picked powder blue not sure how it will look in a row of white dashed houses never really done a deep colour how do you think it will look cheers

View attachment 12923 just base coated this at the mo the customer has picked powder blue not sure how it will look in a row of white dashed houses never really done a deep colour how do you think it will look cheers

Crap [emoji85]

Done an azure blue and that looked shite, the darker colours if they insist I tent to talk them into a thin coat as its a lot easier to get a uniform colour.

My opinion at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need to spraying it on, continuous mixing as any slight variation will show, it would look dreadful I'd image, and it's such a strong pigment all your tools will get caked up.

First time used an " unusual" colour on a house I was very sceptical , tried to talk the customers not using it, but they said they like to be different . Went back few months later to see how it looks and have to say - superb. The colour when mixed in the bucket was very deep orange, but after a few months turned more soft and it looked fantastic. Was impressed .

Crap [emoji85]

Done an azure blue and that looked shite, the darker colours if they insist I tent to talk them into a thin coat as its a lot easier to get a uniform colour.

My opinion at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's through a builder mate can't change her mind that's what she wants she's one of them I want i want I said do white or cream or something but no!!!

some of the accommodation blocks at essex univ. were done in blue, after a couple of years they became stripey, colour washed out, they now have been painted purple.