Ox mix M8

Members online

MattP1987

Got myself one of these mixing paddles after being recommended one by another plaster.

These paddles do mix the plaster quicker but I think also gives multi finish a creamer consistency (probably in my head but still)

These paddles are easy to clean mixed up to bags of multi easily but also noticed the mixer sounded different as if the paddle cut the the plaster easier.

So far so good. Will be a test when try mix dab with it.
What are you experiences with them?

I spent year using the mix m8 before ox took it on and I was not that overly bothered by it...

Easier to clean made it my choice for mixing dab but even that was clutching at straws

Never had an issue cleaning the normal mixer. I always have bucket with a little bit of water and sand in. Quick blast in that and a brush and it’s clean in 5 seconds

I got one few months ago , electric was off at a job last week , used it and thought it was ok , only problem I thought was my drill couldn’t really handle it needed more power

I hated the one bought, I mix 4 bags a time n a half barrel and found that the Ox paddle just left powder everywhere and it wouldn’t mix in. Yet the site says best results are in a large bucket. I had to drag my broken paddle out to use until I could get an original 180mm paddle delivered.

I hated the one bought, I mix 4 bags a time n a half barrel and found that the Ox paddle just left powder everywhere and it wouldn’t mix in. Yet the site says best results are in a large bucket. I had to drag my broken paddle out to use until I could get an original 180mm paddle delivered.

I’d hand mix that mate only use electric for proper mixes 12 bags +

My genny broke down once I had to knock 3 bags of skim up with a bit of tile baton I nearly died :frenetico:.