painted block

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will work better if your trousers are around your ankles and you have both cock and testicles in one hand whilst firmly placing your free thumb inside your anus.

No way will they notice the bead then...

you have definitely tried and tested this method haven't you.... you seem very sure it will work, hmmm thats another way to get my p45 but i prefer doing a bad job and being fired rather then signing the register you have to every week ;-)

Yes, you will achieve everything that you prefer. Just listen to me....pwa the block, stucco the bourd, skquim le crock und scwape la plazzi acrozz de waaull.

And I'm innocent, I was only urinating in a playing field.

you need to understand what you are taking on here and i dnt think you do really lets face reality here you dnt even know what some of the materials are, or how to calculate the most basic of material. your telling us wen you was at college you has skrim showing through and struggled to get it even throughout.
you have to appreciate that some people might not want to help because you are attempting to do a job you are not experienced enough to do and the people on here have spent years perfecting their skill and knowledge, im telling you now if you rang me for a job with your experience i would tell you, you have no experience and youll will be a labourer and i will teach you from scratch once i deem that you can labour correctly first.
the above is not said to slag you off but to warn you that from your questions it is obvious you dnt know what you are doin and if you have a chavy to support then you cnt afford to mug ya self off with this job and loose ya full time work for the sake of a bit of pride and admitting to your boss you dnt know as much as you let on and dnt want to risk making a big mistake

You ar confident with browning but have no idea of any other type of preparation before skimming the walls.you must be takin it surely.firstly I have never used browning in my life,because I wasn't born in 1945,and secondly how could you do an INTENSIVE course and never heard of dot n dabbin walls or floating work and prep.:glare:
youve never used browning?? are you sure your a plasterer ?
i wasnt born in 1945 ether but i still know how to use it etc

gyp bond it and just give it a tight coat of bonding and skim it, keep it really tight and work inside all the gumpf on the wall
You'll get about 7-8m out of a bag of bonding 10m out of skimming a tub of gyp bond does 30-35m
use skim beads and stops if you need them

Last edited:
thanks so much mate for telling me this cos i need to get some snips, il get some long ones and when i go for materials with the boss il get the clout nails is there only one size? or do i need to specify and with regards to the board is there a recommended thickness i need to have

So your going for materials with the boss!
Doesn't he know how much plaster you need either?
Or what thickness boards to get for you?
:glare:

Last edited:
youve never used browning?? are you sure your a plasterer ?
i wasnt born in 1945 ether but i still know how to use it etc

I know you can still get it but never used it personally,either hardwall s n c or bonding,depending on the background.does it have any unique properties that you would look for over using anything else?heard it used too be a pig to use as well.and your probably right I'm not a real plasterer,but I keep fooling them:RpS_tongue:

So your going for materials with the boss!
Doesn't he know how much plaster you need either?
Or what thickness boards to get for you?
:glare:
no I'm suppose to be telling him or he said get what you need and keep receipts and il refund you what you have spent

You might want to pick up a couple of dust sheets aswell, in case any drops on the floor, of yeah, some waterproofer aswell

i see my advice fell on deaf ears then, there will be tears this i can guarantee

these alteregos are pisss funny shame they dont say who they are at the end of the thread though

Status
Not open for further replies.