Painting wet plaster

Members online

Is there a way I can get away with painting plaster that has not quite dried out yet?

It's not far off but I can't wait much longer as time is not on my side :-/

And yes it is my shed :)

Is there a way I can get away with painting plaster that has not quite dried out yet?

It's not far off but I can't wait much longer as time is not on my side :-/

And yes it is my shed :)

I think someone said there's a breathable paint....bet it'll cost ya though. Why are you so desperate to paint a shed?

There is a paint designed for this but not sure it's name, do you have a crown of Dulux store nearby?

I think someone said there's a breathable paint....bet it'll cost ya though. Why are you so desperate to paint a shed?

Need to get the racking made up and built to free up space in my other garage....

The wife and child are away this weekend so makes sense to crack on and get it done

Contract matt as previously mentioned. Might flake off further down the line, may not, that's the gamble!

You've got the time it takes for the board to revolve :D

The site monkeys do it, infact they paint the plaster while your laying it down.

All about that quality finish on site

Someone on here was saying recently that someone (maybe him) was just waiting for to give it its final trowel and went for a piss. Came back and the painter had mist coated it.

Someone on here was saying recently that someone (maybe him) was just waiting for to give it its final trowel and went for a piss. Came back and the painter had mist coated it.

Shhhh. The site monkeys insist that the work is top quality.

No corners cut on site or painters armed with sand paper!

That's happened to me before,plastered a Primark (not new build) converted m&s, anyhoo. I was skimming the stairwells , overskimming the existing painted walls. About an hour after I finished they were painting it.

ok I read more about the paint that @Nisus linked too but that just seems like s**t emulsion... which is exactly what I have got... I will piss my 1st coat right down and see how we get on....

By the time I actually get the roller out I am sure most of it will be dry :D

I've got same problem today. I ordered a bigger heater from srewfix last night gina get in a minute. 2.5 kw. £39.l

Can't get heater or dehumidifier in there as not got mains power there yet

:inocente:

IMG_7753.jpg