Painting wet plaster

Yeah funny how people don't like others doing better than them. Personally I love seeing 'normal' people doing well.
Not that I'm saying you're normal of course.

yup.... it drives the people who rent our offices off us as well because they wanted to buy it all but could not get financing :D makes things a little frosty...

Does not help that they are also staring at 3 cars in the yard in various stages of salvage :D

I am by no means normal :D

yup.... it drives the people who rent our offices off us as well because they wanted to buy it all but could not get financing :D makes things a little frosty...

Does not help that they are also staring at 3 cars in the yard in various stages of salvage :D

I am by no means normal :D
Hahaha. The owners of the only house next to my lake wanted to buy it and are less than friendly. As my mate said to the guy "well you didn't bid a f**k**g nuff then did you".

Hahaha. The owners of the only house next to my lake wanted to buy it and are less than friendly. As my mate said to the guy "well you didn't bid a f**k**g nuff then did you".

hahahahaha also as I dont appear to work as well which is like rubbing salt into the wounds as well but still :D

Its all mist coated and tomorrow it will be dry to see if I need to fill anything (didnt see anything so should be good :D)

Next week I am painting it in a vinyl matt so I can wipe the walls and ceiling clean :D

Such a fun life I am having :D

hahahahaha also as I dont appear to work as well which is like rubbing salt into the wounds as well but still :D

Its all mist coated and tomorrow it will be dry to see if I need to fill anything (didnt see anything so should be good :D)

Next week I am painting it in a vinyl matt so I can wipe the walls and ceiling clean :D

Such a fun life I am having :D
B&Q only do Easifil in 12.5kg bags, you'll need to pop to Selco for a 25kg. Well unless @lurpak was telling porkies.