Parex render

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh... I don't need VFR's approval. I'm a leader in this field.

Unfortunately for you, you've been discussed in the lair.

Think of it as your name being on the desk at a COBRA meeting. Probably means that things aren't going to pan out too well for you.

Is that not so, @lurpak.

Have you seen our dung heap?

Oh the REAL NUT club

I’ll bring VRF12

B4C34CB7-DA80-4EB4-987A-2489ECEE7EC1.jpeg

I’ll wait outside as I haven’t got 1000 posts yet and don’t like s**t on the end of my snout ...... nose i mean nose .... sorry VRF12 no offence

I’ll wait outside as I haven’t got 1000 posts yet and don’t like s**t on the end of my snout ...... nose i mean nose .... sorry VRF12 no offence
None taken, you don't have the capacity to create one anyway, so why bother coming back with nothing to say about the s**t that actually put you in this position?

None taken, you don't have the capacity to create one anyway, so why bother coming back with nothing to say about the s**t that actually put you in this position?

Are we leading up to the price per m2 question again.

We are aren’t we..... go on ask me... you know you want too

Are we leading up to the price per m2 question again.

We are aren’t we..... go on ask me... you know you want too
I got my answers , but can't say the same for you!
Your price per m2 is what the latest post says, you don't have one!
Your product of choice is what the net says.
Your method statement is what's the bag says
Your technique and approach is what's on you tube

But what I don't know is how far your stupidity can go ! Coming back without bringing discussion points to the table , just random phrases and bs that are not relevant....... I think it goes far beyond anything imaginable and i a man here to learn

I got my answers , but can't say the same for you!
Your price per m2 is what the latest post says, you don't have one!
Your product of choice is what the net says.
Your method statement is what's the bag says
Your technique and approach is what's on you tube

But what I don't know is how far your stupidity can go ! Coming back without bringing discussion points to the table , just random phrases and bs that are not relevant....... I think it goes far beyond anything imaginable and i a man here to learn

A man here to learn, your here every night and speak like a re***d. Accusing new members of being some ginger guy and posting nonsense.

You’ve been shown up to be what you truly are, by your own making.

A sad little man who spends far, far, far too long on a message board, injected with paranoia about a ginger guy and what others can or cannot do.

Obsessed with some random guy, a ginger guy.

It’s friday night mate and this ....... this is what you do. THIS.

Your right it’s nonsense, but you keep plugging away, you have to get the likes from your fellow forum peers.

Your a joke of your own making.

I don't think stingy c**t like him will use anything but multi for the floor

I stopped working for ***** when one asked me to skim a floor. I was chucking out gear that he'd paid for and he was horrified....he looked at the lovely walls, and then at the gear that I was slinging. Put two and two together and asked me to skim his utility room floor.

A man here to learn, your here every night and speak like a re***d. Accusing new members of being some ginger guy and posting nonsense.

A sad little man who spends far, far, far too long on a message board, injected with paranoia about a ginger guy and what others can or cannot do.

Your right it’s nonsense, but you keep plugging away, you have to get the likes from your fellow forum peers.

How's your own Friday night going, Ginge?

As I said , bring something we can talk about, related to the s**t that put you in this situation, not a poor random profile that drags us away , or shut up and f**k off, you moron

As I said , bring something we can talk about, related to the s**t that put you in this situation, not a poor random profile that drags us away , or shut up and f**k off, you moron

Back to the f**k offs.

You brought it here mate. Don’t get the face on now.

Squeal like you did before it seemed to make you happy.

Back to the f**k offs.

You brought it here mate. Don’t get the face on now.

Squeal like you did before it seemed to make you happy.
Not my fault that's the only language you understand and makes you think before you type

Not my fault that's the only language you understand and makes you think before you type

Didn’t really go the way you wanted it to tonight did it squealer.

With your random accusations and paranoia.

For your own information and so you sleep better tonight mate. I’ve been rendering for the best part of 20 years boy, probably spray more bags of parmurex (as a base coat, full mesh of course sir) in a month than you’ve seen in a life time boy.

There’s a ritmo sound asleep now in back of my van

And a genny

And one bag of parinter left over from a job. You can have it..... to practice with ..... boy

You’ve got the ginger accusations wrong dear squealer.

What a c**t

For your own information and so you sleep better tonight mate. I’ve been rendering for the best part of 20 years boy, probably spray more bags of parmurex (as a base coat, full mesh of course sir) in a month than you’ve seen in a life time boy.

And a genny

And one bag of parinter left over from a job. You can have it..... to practice with ..... boy

What a c**t

Wonderful.

You tell im. Don't you put up with none of his minkery. You just get him told.

'Boy.' It's a work of art this post. Be proud of it.

And a genny

What a c**t
You can't have enough didn't you!
I am glad however ,you pinched a point you have avoided to get into and actually brought something. So tell me then what's the difference between monorex and parmurex, if you have sprayed it for 20 years you must know it right? That was actually one of the questions you never answered, but since you brought it out i guess you are ready......now?

Just seen him crying because he has £30 mill + in the bank ...and his arms are sore lol

I heard Charlotte Church honking one day that she can't sing like she used to and it's a real concern because that's her livelyhood and she's only got seven million quid in the bank these days.

First world problems, eh?

I am glad however ,you pinched a point you have avoided to get into and actually brought something. So tell me then what's the difference between monorex and parmurex, if you have sprayed it for 20 years you must know it right? That was actually one of the questions you never answered, but since you brought it out i guess you are ready......now?

Pinched a point.

On a message board.

You’ve been barking up the wrong tree, in the wrong forest you f**k**g squealing bell end

Paranoia at its finest

A close run thing^
Wonderful.

You tell im. Don't you put up with none of his minkery. You just get him told.

'Boy.' It's a work of art this post. Be proud of it.

And back to the beginning

Do you fetch sticks as well squealer

That can be quite repetitive too

Status
Not open for further replies.