Per metre

Members online

Just wondering what everyone thinks is £75 a metre for parex supply and fit with an easy hack off a fair price? Only just put my prices up don’t gotta say there is some people just after work for nothing! Came to the conclusion it’s just not worth the hassle if your not getting the proper coin, if your desent

Prices are dropping in South Yorkshire. If you can get £75m2 all in plus scaffolding then fair play.

Get what you can while you can coz when a recession comes around customers want cheap and will get it.

£75supply and fit with no hack off is good doe,charge a day rate to hack off never in the price cause u don’t know how easy it will come off and could end up costing u,and cockerknee y don’t u f**k off to the domestic skim shining section u fuckking gypo
24BAF2AB-3EE9-42A1-A4F2-0A6F41C0B1DE.gif

Just wondering what everyone thinks is £75 a metre for parex supply and fit with an easy hack off a fair price? Only just put my prices up don’t gotta say there is some people just after work for nothing! Came to the conclusion it’s just not worth the hassle if your not getting the proper coin, if your desent

we charge £80 per m. including scaffolding. with no hack off. you are not robbing anyone.

You keep going devil f**k everyone else mate I priced a job and some guy from Rotherham said he would drive all the way down here cheaper, who ever it was is welcome to it tbh

It’s not just rendering or plastering, it’s all trades dog eat dog. I know roofers, joiners that regularly get undercut by other roofers, joiners and they ask the same question how are they doing it for the money, desperadoes are in all walks of life.
Rates on sites for all trades are on a rapid rise, it will surely filter down to domestic jobs.

It’s not just rendering or plastering, it’s all trades dog eat dog. I know roofers, joiners that regularly get undercut by other roofers, joiners and they ask the same question how are they doing it for the money, desperadoes are in all walks of life.
Rates on sites for all trades are on a rapid rise, it will surely filter down to domestic jobs.
So site work rates are on the up! Was offered £22m2 last week for Mono but i dont have a machine so i think better for me to stick to domestic work for now i think! The only thing i hate about domestics is the masking up and the clean up

i priced a complete replaster/ reskim etc. it was the owners father who showed me the works. he then let it slip that his son was a police officer and was sleeping on a camp bed , as he was saving up to have this unforeseen work carried out. he only had a tight budget.
i do remember my son used my truck and got me a speeding fine. i doubled the quote, giving him some extra time on the camp bed !

So site work rates are on the up! Was offered £22m2 last week for Mono but i dont have a machine so i think better for me to stick to domestic work for now i think! The only thing i hate about domestics is the masking up and the clean up
Go and buy @Mr White it’s a steal, mental to let it go.

You keep going devil f**k everyone else mate I priced a job and some guy from Rotherham said he would drive all the way down here cheaper, who ever it was is welcome to it tbh

Cheapest Labour workforce in the UK South Yorkshire!

That's a skimming price up are way

Am in Nantes atm anyway chatting to a guy this morning he from Holland said five years ago self employed trades €25 ish an hour now €45 don’t know how true that is but thought worth share

Am in Nantes atm anyway chatting to a guy this morning he from Holland said five years ago self employed trades €25 ish an hour now €45 don’t know how true that is but thought worth share
I am sure all the rates are the same in Holland so does not matter who you get to plaster the price is always the same so no undercutting