PFT Northern

Members online

It’s the equivalent of being a Cool kid at school wearing your Nike air max trainers is having a ritmo, other kids that have shite hi-tech trainers are the ones buying an M tec.

I would argue that. I would say they are the ones who are buying after research and buying something which is the best for what they do. Therefore buying the market leading, high performing ASICS - comfort, quality and style combined

Picked my Ritmo up yesterday and had the training with Les. A fountain of knowledge he is! Have to say Les and PFT Northern in general were brilliant. Can’t recommend them enough. Genuine, honest and very professional (y) No bull!

I’ve come away really confident I can get straight into firing it on with no problems.
I was properly impressed with the machine! I’ve stayed clear of them when I’ve worked behind them in the past so to set up and fire the gear through myself I was made up.

Bring on the first job! Cannot wait.

:maraca:

Welcome to the machine world mate

Picked my Ritmo up yesterday and had the training with Les. A fountain of knowledge he is! Have to say Les and PFT Northern in general were brilliant. Can’t recommend them enough. Genuine, honest and very professional (y) No bull!

I’ve come away really confident I can get straight into firing it on with no problems.
I was properly impressed with the machine! I’ve stayed clear of them when I’ve worked behind them in the past so to set up and fire the gear through myself I was made up.

Bring on the first job! Cannot wait.

:maraca:
Good luck mate cracking machine

That's the guy who wears the Dunlop green flash
Fk off

EE8FA95E-C537-472B-A6DA-D64DA3FA8CCD.jpeg

You find most strata owners with a pair of these on while we’re pumping your birds :fuckyou: