plaster oak effect beams

Members online

peterk1664

Hi, does anyone know someone that can carry out an oak effect plaster round an rsj joint. Ive seen them before and looks great if done correctly. I have 2 needing done and am based just outside glasgow. Pleas get intouch if you can help

Phone decor effects LTD and speak to John as he does then in microcement.Dont know if he will travel to you but may be able to point you in right direction.

Hi, does anyone know someone that can carry out an oak effect plaster round an rsj joint. Ive seen them before and looks great if done correctly. I have 2 needing done and am based just outside glasgow. Pleas get intouch if you can help
try me if you get stuck. im doing timber effects in wallcrete.
2018-09-26 20.46.28.jpg

There's an absolute ninja at that on here but I don't know if he's in Scotland and I can't be arsed doing the search for you. If you're in luck, he'll see this.

There's an absolute ninja at that on here but I don't know if he's in Scotland and I can't be arsed doing the search for you. If you're in luck, he'll see this.

up north proper ? he was training people to use wallcrete.