Plaster Shortage?

Members online

Board shortage at Travis,British Gypsum cant get enough drivers to deliver the product.
Will have to use the knauf board (y)
I was told that @ Travis ,day shift drivers at Bg got s**t loads on n night shift pig all to do ,lads in the yard were saying we would order our usual amount from bg but then be told we can only send u a rationed amount wtf

Is that right the knauf board doesn’t pass certain standards (british) to be used in a new build house ?

I was told that @ Travis ,day shift drivers at Bg got s**t loads on n night shift pig all to do ,lads in the yard were saying we would order our usual amount from bg but then be told we can only send u a rationed amount wtf

Is that right the knauf board doesn’t pass certain standards (british) to be used in a new build house ?
Yep. It’s too good for new builds

Ive them being called a "false" board.
Not sure if it's true or not.