Plastering 4 bed house in Montenegro

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, shall we get a game plan together and put ourselves forward for the work ?? (y)

I dint think it was real..as he was still logged in after every1 was commenting and dint reply,only thing that made me think it mite be was room measurement sizes

Hi All Thanks for your replies and comments and sure its real, but understand why some of you are a bit suspicious. OK I have been in touch with one reply already and provided other details. Here are the plans of the rooms the walls in black are to be skimmed and all ceilings. If anyone wants more details you can PM me at ian.tid@gmail.com. So in between the banter I understand there are several interested either individuals or getting together As this is in Montenegro they do not use the regular plaster we have in the UK so I will be taking it over there with me. i have calculated its about 500 sqm so question how long you would expect to complete job... Job is for late September early October do no rush but want a solid agreement by summer.

Cheer and sorry for the wait
TID

Attachments

• CUserstrevorDropboxAll Files for Mrkovi3D1_ DOWN STAIRS plaster_sh3d.jpg
    CUserstrevorDropboxAll Files for Mrkovi3D1_ DOWN STAIRS plaster_sh3d.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 301
  • CUserstrevorDropboxAll Files for Mrkovi3D2_ UP STAIRS Plaster_sh3d.jpg
    CUserstrevorDropboxAll Files for Mrkovi3D2_ UP STAIRS Plaster_sh3d.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 289
Hi All Thanks for your replies and comments and sure its real, but understand why some of you are a bit suspicious. OK I have been in touch with one reply already and provided other details. Here are the plans of the rooms the walls in black are to be skimmed and all ceilings. If anyone wants more details you can PM me at ian.tid@gmail.com. So in between the banter I understand there are several interested either individuals or getting together As this is in Montenegro they do not use the regular plaster we have in the UK so I will be taking it over there with me. i have calculated its about 500 sqm so question how long you would expect to complete job... Job is for late September early October do no rush but want a solid agreement by summer.

TID
Fair play nice little job is that..unfortunatly I'm part owner in a business so got work commitments so I cudnt do it like..wudnt of minded showing flynny how its done aswell lol..take a 4 man team in marshy,spunky,plasterman and flynny from wat I read on here them guys know there stuff

Fair play nice little job is that..unfortunatly I'm part owner in a business so got work commitments so I cudnt do it like..wudnt of minded showing flynny how its done aswell lol..take a 4 man team in marshy,spunky,plasterman and flynny from wat I read on here them guys know there stuff
Spanky Southport not spunky

The more I read the job the more ace it sounds lol..if I was a domestic spread id be all over it..free beer,bbq on tap and free holiday no moving s**t around aswell

they probably wont water 4 spreads would cost as much as the house itself in montenegro lol

TID
Out of interest what plaster finish do they use ? If you know
Thanks Vince

TID
Bit of advise :) you will be contacted by some crack pots so the easiest thing to do is look through their posts and this will give you some sort of idea about them and their skill set. You will need at least 50 bags I would take 60 if I was you. Depending on the number of spreads who went will tell you how long. About a weeks work for around three spreads if all the prep was done ie pregrit all the walls. What's the weather like that time of year?

Bit of advise :) you will be contacted by some crack pots so the easiest thing to do is look through their posts and this will give you some sort of idea about them and their skill set. You will need at least 50 bags I would take 60 if I was you. Depending on the number of spreads who went will tell you how long. About a weeks work for around three spreads if all the prep was done ie pregrit all the walls. What's the weather like that time of year?
Ye defo take more bags can just c it now being a bag short lol

Status
Not open for further replies.