Please settle this debate for me

Members online

Can't understand what's up apart from skirts on first is old skool
Was it cos no cavity so didn't want moisture transfer and real wood had "shape " so plasterer matched the skirt line
Notice that people taking the piss for my spelling. And luckily enough English is my second language. So this is not a dig at you many others to. What your excuse and others that can't spell language you speak day in day out

Notice that people taking the piss for my spelling. And luckily enough English is my second language. So this is not a dig at you many others to. What your excuse and others that can't spell language you speak day in day out
I don't care lol as long as its close

Generally back in the day nearly every property you worked in would have cornice or coving fitted so it didn’t matter a fook!

Generally back in the day nearly every property you worked in would have cornice or coving fitted so it didn’t matter a fook!
Good point , shame about modern boxes , love an old house and its got to have an open fire , just doesn't seem like a home otherwise

[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE
Screenshot_20191023-220951.png