Practising plats

Members online

Mike googlebottom

Sparky wankers

Attachments

• 20191120_080650.jpg
    20191120_080650.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 357
Y have u bonded out plasterboard for? Did u f**k up the boarding lol is that y you was defending that shoddy boarding @Djr put up the other day lol
Bloody hell Ritchie I dont need to explain to a whipping boy like you but here goes..the existing wall was in front so I've tried to mar it up that means getting it square ditch in case you was wondering me old bean..and I didn't board it,was already done by other plasterer who left job..you shouldn't really need to ask why that was done tbf if you knew what you was doing.. :boxeador:

These pics are for you r******d ritch
Rough pic is of the £150 a day spread who is no longer on job..woman said oohhh you are more expensive than other plasterer but i can see why..ull notice the difference in angles if you dont fair enough..thoughts r******d @Ritch

Attachments

• 20191120_114305.jpg
    20191120_114305.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 20191120_114213.jpg
    20191120_114213.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
Now now r******d ritch dont be like that...u ok pal? You sound abit stressed..I bet your slimming it on £150 a day aswell :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :coffe:
I don’t brag about money pal, money means f**k all to me ,it comes and goes. just spent 5k on my 12year old staff to keep her alive for a little bit longer, and I’m never stressed u mong life’s way to short to stress I’m as chilled as they come

These pics are for you r******d ritch
Rough pic is of the £150 a day spread who is no longer on job..woman said oohhh you are more expensive than other plasterer but i can see why..ull notice the difference in angles if you dont fair enough..thoughts r******d @Ritch
How come the rough wall is still wet you must have been straight round to put right