Prefer skimming artex than...

I board over artex when it’s an old lath n plaster ceiling... in fact I board pretty much all lath ceilings. Magic mix artex when the house is 80s/90s

So cute! My niece used to call wood louse ‘wuggamouse ‘
He has a few words of his own for stuff
Crocodiles = crocadragon
Dummy = mordor
Blanket = kit kat
Were thinking of writing a kids book ( wife be doing most of writing ) for him when he.s older . Based on my childhood as we were allways over fields . Had names for certain bridges ,woods etc . Be nice for him to take his kids to where grandad used to go . Normally talk about it when were drunk so see if it happens

Crocodiles = crocadragon
Dummy = mordor
Blanket = kit kat
Were thinking of writing a kids book ( wife be doing most of writing ) for him when he.s older . Based on my childhood as we were allways over fields . Had names for certain bridges ,woods etc . Be nice for him to take his kids to where grandad used to go . Normally talk about it when were drunk so see if it happens

Fighting the F*****g tears back here!!!!

Crocodiles = crocadragon
Dummy = mordor
Blanket = kit kat
Yeah probably best that your wife does the writing, otherwise he won't be able to make head nor f**k**g tail of it. Like us lot with most of your posts.