Prefer skimming artex than...

They're quality, but not me if you know what I mean. Still though slightly tempted.
I.ve been trying for years to get some original adidas kick from 1980.s
A kid I know just came in to 90 grand. Spent 6 on a pair of adidas that only 6 remain in world. Also 16 g on a car for new bird.
That 90 g not gonna last him long silly c**t

A kid I know just came in to 90 grand. Spent 6 on a pair of adidas that only 6 remain in world. Also 16 g on a car for new bird.
Silly C**t....About 8 years ago, a lad I went to school with inherited £290K. He ironed the lot out in a year. Took 16 people on holiday, buying ounces of gear on the regs etc.

Dont suit me them . Need fronts to to be like this.
Next pairs these gazelles for me jolliesView attachment 36259View attachment 36261
Though
jd_131238_a.jpeg

Just stole the words out my my head, loved addidas kick.
7dc3011cf6ded47e9b344244cf6bea21.jpg

Upstairs fair enough as ceiling isn't walked on so bond away if you don't want to scrape , but downstairs , especially big ceilings flex , plaster and artex approaching 1/2" is a bit silly

Upstairs fair enough as ceiling isn't walked on so bond away if you don't want to scrape , but downstairs , especially big ceilings flex , plaster and artex approaching 1/2" is a bit silly

b*ll***s. By that logic why is the existing fine? How would a fex extra mm make any difference? Don’t say the extra weight as it’s distributed ovef the entire area.

Only overboard if ceiling is failing