Pricing

Members online

Lol...F*****g luv you yer bury bus stop bottler!!! X

Where we at tonight yer care taker t**t still punching yer weight with blond bird that's half yer age?????

I'm making arrangements to take my lovely lady to the Titanic Dinner in Belfast. I will be wearing a tuxedo and sporting my medals. We're sorting her out a nice frock.

What you at, hoovering niff?

I'm making arrangements to take my lovely lady to the Titanic Dinner in Belfast. I will be wearing a tuxedo and sporting my medals. We're sorting her out a nice frock.

What you at, hoovering niff?
I was trying to crack a joke bout titanic sinking , it went down as well as my joke :rolleyes:

Used to b January for me but I now find Feb a sh*te month...

One thing I think is over looked with plastering is health issues...

x2 Artex lids for £200 we can all do it...but if you are doing that hard a graft day in day out for 10 years you are going to be seriously f**ked!

Seems to be a competitiveness mainly on this forum about how many metres can be done in a day etc....why would you want to work that hard? I try to cherry pick the easiest jobs and charge a high whack for them or even better get someone else to do it and make a nice 50% margin.

Used to b January for me but I now find Feb a sh*te month...

One thing I think is over looked with plastering is health issues...

x2 Artex lids for £200 we can all do it...but if you are doing that hard a graft day in day out for 10 years you are going to be seriously f**ked!

Seems to be a competitiveness mainly on this forum about how many metres can be done in a day etc....why would you want to work that hard? I try to cherry pick the easiest jobs and charge a high whack for them or even better get someone else to do it and make a nice 50% margin.
I try to swerve artex now . Has to be realy worth it

Wish I was hoovering niff.

f**k**g amateur that sells it to me hid his in a clown place and the big storm came.

When he went out the next day it was gone! £1500 blown away in the wind.

Mate...what I gets that good would be criminal not to buy it!!!

It even makes a fat bird after 20 years look good!!!

Had one this week a woman wanted her lounge walls skimming but told her there's way to many hairline cracks over the walls to just skim,told her best way is to hack off and either have it dot&dabbed,or float and set obviously both those decisions was to messy and expensive for her,so i suggested meshing the walls then skim I gave her a price of £480 all in was meant to do it today she left me a voicemail Wednesday cancelling the job,said she got a cheaper quote at £250, I'm not surprised at that price if the f**k*r just goes in and skims the lot without a single f**k given about the cracks over the walls

I know most don’t want to talk about pricing but just wondered if anyone else had noticed an abundance of work lately and domestic customers willing to pay good prices? I’ve been creeping them up (started off at a decent rate) and still getting 90% of the jobs I price
Wait till this recession starts, there will be no billy big balls on here giving it large.

Noticed the opposite lately. Had loads of calls and people begging it for quotes only to be told they’ve had cheaper.

Best was 2 large artex ceilings over skim. Would require sheeting up, carpet covered etc. Coving up.

£240 with materials for both. Even told me who was doing it, googled em, 2 f**k**g doll monkeys from Derby. I estimate they’ll make £80 each for that. Pathetic
Whats a doll monkey Lurp?