Pure finish verdict

• Thread starter Deleted member 21440
  • Start date

Members online

How did you get over it, leave it till fully gone in ?
Lay on nice and neat one flatten then let it set more than I usually do wet brush infront of trowel then polished later with wet blade. Turned out nice but I wasn’t impressed with myself.

Lay on nice and neat one flatten then let it set more than I usually do wet brush infront of trowel then polished later with wet blade. Turned out nice but I wasn’t impressed with myself.
What you did what . You want to know what I.ve started doing .....go on ask me plllleeeeeeaaaaassssseee

I don't think there is a best, I think sometimes the gear can be faulty or as @Gibbo said before, the way the merchant stores it. Maybe theres pallets left outside in rain or something.. f**k knows.

i find board finish really gritty
Heaters are a no no create too much moisture in the air open the windows to get rid

We get stuff from penlaw and if the pallet is left outside it turns to s**t as the covers are not rain resistant ccf they put another sheet on all good

I don't think there is a best, I think sometimes the gear can be faulty or as @Gibbo said before, the way the merchant stores it. Maybe theres pallets left outside in rain or something.. f**k knows.

i find board finish really gritty
I was talking to one of the guys at BG when he dropped off the bags of pure for me and he said the factory that produces multi is producing a shower of s**t and they can't get to the bottom of why. Having 100s of complaints about the quality of it. Don't think it's storage it's just bad quality

I was talking to one of the guys at BG when he dropped off the bags of pure for me and he said the factory that produces multi is producing a shower of s**t and they can't get to the bottom of why. Having 100s of complaints about the quality of it. Don't think it's storage it's just bad quality

Unless the grounds suddenly changed there must be a reason

No that BG guy must be mistaken because everyone that complains is the first and only one to do so.
I mean let's face it, if a huge multinational company were to be making defective goods they'd stop selling it straight away and not start again until they'd sorted out the issues. Obvious when you think about it.

Can you post up the invoice mate ? It would be helpful for others to show at merchants to get a better price
There ya go

Attachments

• Pure finish verdict
    IMG_20190303_093939.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 397
Can you post a copy of the invoice with the Company headed paper - my local merchants won’t just accept this invoice.
Brilliant price btw.
Yeah will do. I cropped it out because it had my address on. I know some daft t**t on here will start signing me up for random s**t to get posted to my house lol

@Danny God knows what is going on with the site lately .....now it doesn't open up pictures for absolute ages ...can you get that tech to have a look at it