Radio.

And his theory is insignificant when were talking makita compared to its amps poor frequency output across the power range

No , my answer I'm assuming his theory has something to do with,,, too long to type but produces the same result but by less volume , along the lines of speaker sounds in corner of room and middle of wall , effect but he's staying in the same spot and altering wavelength by volume , air dampening etc etc , how's the other quiz going , assume you have the answer

You’re over thinking now. Bass will be exaggerated in the corner, but regardless, the box, the speaker is designed wrongly...wherever it’s placed.

Really can’t believe all the moaning that’s going on about the bass on the makita radio’s?? Lol.
Crank the f*kr up When your grafting i say! :LOL:
You pay over £100 and can't set the bass and treble? It's a piece of s**t that people buy because they like the look of it

Question. I have plenty of beer :D
No power as in output of amp , the PSU should easily cope, alright as its not likely to have class A amplification it'll possibility have a small effect , your getting distracted , you have to think outside of the box ,forget the electronics its physical

Thought he'd be interested in my other quiz , sort of welcoming introduction @ChrispyUK , may as well get used to me lol

Plastic sealed box. Too resonant.
Wrong way round , decreasing the rigidity would only distort the base, to a point it would act as a high pass but mid frequency would also suffer

Where's my new friend gone , is he checking out my rendering post do you think

Sorry mate don't wish to be rude but your not trying hard enough so I'm going to play with my new toy , I've found some batteries , do you want a picture before I go ?

You pay over £100 and can't set the bass and treble? It's a piece of s**t that people buy because they like the look of it
Imo they come into there own on site drowning out all the other noises and also when grafting outside! Makita radios get my vote.

I've taken so I'm showin

Attachments

• 15558885801801643759659.jpg
    15558885801801643759659.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 242
Wondering about the puzzle , and have probably got some theory's , but just in case you want another hint then consider the reason we get nice surfing waves on a beach and not out at sea

In sumary makitas are ace on site and scaffold but terrible on domesics imo!
Your closer than chrispy , the sound we here is greatly effected by it environment , got any tips for reducing the base indoors