Rendering Photo Competition

do you do mono Zol ?
No, trying to jump horses but got all sorts of troubles at the minute. Was trying to go with Stu for a few weeks to get the hang of it, with the machine and materials but I haven't got the time. Keep looking at machines, had a few offered from Germany back in December from someone who I know, even crossed my mind just to get a new one from Essex but no point having a machine if no staff to run it and to have it in the lock up to gather dust.
Can't decide really to stick to internals and carry on as is or venture out get a machine and purely do plastering day in day out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No, trying to jump horses but got all sorts of troubles at the minute. Was trying to go with Stu for a few weeks to get the hang of it, with the machine and materials but I haven't got the time. Keep looking at machines, had a few offered from Germany back in December from someone who I know, even crossed my mind just to get a new one from Essex but no point having a machine if no staff to run it and to have it in the lock up to gather dust.
Can't decide really to stick to internals and carry on as is or venture out get a machine and purely do plastering day in day out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
If you need any help with the mono give me a shout mate

Finished this a couple of weeks ago but hey ho I liked it

Attachments

• 1459891377823.jpg
    1459891377823.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 393
Can't stop me today,
Nipped to another,stripped it,prepped it
I recon I'll give these machine lads a run for there money this week
All handball

RESPECT

WP_20160408_10_22_49_Pro.jpg
WP_20160408_14_10_22_Pro.jpg

Can't stop me today,
Nipped to another,stripped it,prepped it
I recon I'll give these machine lads a run for there money this week
All handball

RESPECT

View attachment 11168 View attachment 11169
U animal!!! We are starting s&c job Thurs..be nice to get off internals for abit but wen Il be doing it Il be wishing I was back inside unless its baking hot and I've got my gypo vest on whilst catching sum rays but I doubt it

U animal!!! We are starting s&c job Thurs..be nice to get off internals for abit but wen Il be doing it Il be wishing I was back inside unless its baking hot and I've got my gypo vest on whilst catching sum rays but I doubt it
Tbh the knocking off one made me think I wish I was skimming a room lol,always done rendering but last year just turned them down as I struggle for help..now I just picking out the nice little ones until I sort a machine..then the SKY'S the limits again

Roll on my lottery win,lol

Tbh the knocking off one made me think I wish I was skimming a room lol,always done rendering but last year just turned them down as I struggle for help..now I just picking out the nice little ones until I sort a machine..then the SKY'S the limits again

Roll on my lottery win,lol
Ours is a fair size 2 2 story extensions..no labourer aswell!!!! Fecking 2 qualified to be lumping s&xmc up a scaffold but needs must

Ours is a fair size 2 2 story extensions..no labourer aswell!!!! Fecking 2 qualified to be lumping s&xmc up a scaffold but needs must
I got this to sort out in the summer when he has decided what he wants and sorted the roof..normally I just do small jobs but love working here, inside to do as well phase 2

WP_20160412_001.jpg
3002f6d.jpg

where is that? Looks like a perfect job for PLasterers News :D
I ask him tbh he'll probably like that,it's the bunker, I going back to discuss the rest.the command control room is going to be the reception chill zone of the hotel part of it and behind that is the same again but has been made into 8 - 10 rooms to stay in.
He has moved into the front part it's all done in his home part looks really nice.
They have had a year out but now want to crack on and finish.
Main problem on exterior is water pissing over the sides from the ground above.
I let you know end of month

I ask him tbh he'll probably like that,it's the bunker, I going back to discuss the rest.the command control room is going to be the reception chill zone of the hotel part of it and behind that is the same again but has been made into 8 - 10 rooms to stay in.
He has moved into the front part it's all done in his home part looks really nice.
They have had a year out but now want to crack on and finish.
Main problem on exterior is water pissing over the sides from the ground above.
I let you know end of month

Ah the magnetic bunker?

Yes than would be good :D Like projects like that :D

Scaffold sorted..and builder dint get enough beads if ur wondering y some bits arnt beaded..sure my mate flynny wud pick up on it or and builder wants the work doing b4 windows go in as well as there special windows he told us lol..glad to get off internal work even If it was just for a day..

Attachments

• WP_20160414_011.jpg
    WP_20160414_011.jpg
    862.2 KB · Views: 376
  • WP_20160414_012.jpg
    WP_20160414_012.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 355
  • WP_20160414_014.jpg
    WP_20160414_014.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 392
  • WP_20160414_13_16_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160414_13_16_58_Pro.jpg