Rendering weather dilemmas!!!

Members online

No members online now.

zombie

Private Member
So can anyone explain this to me???

As like everyone else I've also got little render jobs to try and fit in asap...

Been saying 5+ last few days even getting up to 9/10 etc also no rain on given days etc blabla....

However!!!!...

1) Why then am I having to scrape my Windows in a morning????

2) Why are the roads & pavements wet on supposed dry days????

Confused as f**k I am???????

Zombie

It's probably something to do with the weather.
Ive always wondered how deep the sea would be if it wearnt for all the sponges in it.

It's probably something to do with the weather.
Ive always wondered how deep the sea would be if it wearnt for all the sponges in it.

Honest mate I ain't even joking!!!

Just been phoning around mates/family and asking missus and kids if it's been rain g today as I've been in an extension with all doors shut from 8-5pm and ground was piss wet through!!!

It’s the humidity and low temperatures that are causing it ,zombie . All caused by the lazy sun that takes short cuts to do it’s job

As like everyone else I've also got little render jobs to try and fit in asap...

Been saying 5+ last few days even getting up to 9/10 etc also no rain on given days etc blabla....

However!!!!...

Zombie

I woke up hanging one morning , p!ssed up must of fell asleep in the doorway of the local synagogue soaked to the skin I reckon it was the early morning jew

I cant remember when it last rained here... yet get up in the morning and its wet... :D

Not even that cold for a december

I cant remember when it last rained here... yet get up in the morning and its wet... :D

Not even that cold for a december

I’m still in shorts. It was like summer down here today.
6fbeb154e8a527c09579cebb6cf27ef9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue sky during the day will make the temp go up but without clouds it will freeze that night.

The humidity is high and the cold damp air dampens the ground.

In summer the air is dryer so soon soaks up any moisture.

Did you get the job done @zombie ? I been out quoting today/tonight and have a few more renders confirm , it’s been ok day here , frost in morning, was thinking in a few weeks I might start one

Scratch coating and beading a little private job tomorrow, forecast showers all day though. No more private render jobs after this. I’m better going to site doing internals.

However!!!!...

Zombie
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Well dont forget us real men render in all weathers. cough...cough!!!

Phhhhhhh....some people are made of sugar!!!
I’ve run out of weather excuses now I’ve been ill nan not well I got no one to have kids ect I’ve nearly gone through my book of excuses