Rhyl - 3 Bed House Board & Skim Labour Only - Good Price

Plumbers and sparks wouldn’t dare work for sh it money but plasterers will, race to the bottom.

especially with @John j working for £80 a day. On a Sunday. Even if for family they’ll still he down pub saying “our johns a plasterer n charges 80 a day”

Landed a job the other day. £1200. He told me other firm wanted £700, so he assumed they underestimated the work to be done. I looked em up out of curiosity and they’ve got loads of good reviews online.

gave me a warm feeling inside knowing I’ve landed job for being expensive

you lot are full shiit
family worth more than money

I've had a free holiday to ibiza because cousin and his wife couldnt go.

her dad paid for my family 10 nights in turin

my older brother gave me 2 grand years ago when I was on my arse years ago never asked for a penny back.

I've done them endless favours as they have for me.

my younger brother paid for my older brothers trip to thailand 1 Christmas when he was on his arse.

you lot are full shiit

my older brother gave me 2 grand years ago when I was on my arse years ago never asked for a penny back.

my younger brother paid for my older brothers trip to thailand 1 Christmas when he was on his arse.
Wish I could afford to do it for free. Old joiner comes to mine . Think it's just for summet to do . Never took a penny of me and some of my family members . Doing his kitchen and garage soon. And if that renders still in my shed I.ll use that and not ask for a penny

Wish I could afford to do it for free. Old joiner comes to mine . Think it's just for summet to do . Never took a penny of me and some of my family members . Doing his kitchen and garage soon. And if that renders still in my shed I.ll use that and not ask for a penny
50% of my work is free favours , who cares I'm happy lol

you lot are full shiit

Says the man who works Like a fooking loony with loony hours
all will happen is the rich get richer you will most likely end up dead too soon
Spend more time with your family

Your welcome

Some days he was saying takes over £500 a day mate
Bloke I've done work for , built a salon in their garage for his missus , went back a few years later , business gone to the dogs lol now employs daughter as well , pets with bouffant hair with bows and coloured tints for family pets , more money in it , we're all mad in this part of the world

Some days he was saying takes over £500 a day mate
That’s mint if he’s mobile , but if it’s a shop think of the bills , business rates, energy ,possible staff and insurance is loads more for a barber than a spread. He’s no Better off than us

That’s mint if he’s mobile , but if it’s a shop think of the bills , business rates, energy ,possible staff and insurance is loads more for a barber than a spread. He’s no Better off than us
Tbf I know a couple of barbers and they're f**k**g minted. £10 every 10 minutes and highstreet rent isn't that much as they're isn't much demand for the units.

Tbf I know a couple of barbers and they're f**k**g minted. £10 every 10 minutes and highstreet rent isn't that much as they're isn't much demand for the units.
Tattoos mate that’s where money is . They know how to charge

Says the man who works Like a fooking loony with loony hours
all will happen is the rich get richer you will most likely end up dead too soon
Spend more time with your family

Your welcome

not being funny pal but alfs a different animal. He skims like we take a piss. Looks a great dad from what i can see. Kids always happy n smiling. They’ll grow up with a close bond and know their old man was a grafter n top of his game.

not being funny pal but alfs a different animal. He skims like we take a piss. Looks a great dad from what i can see. Kids always happy n smiling. They’ll grow up with a close bond and know their old man was a grafter n top of his game.

100% pal

Cant believe you had a chat with ye hair dresser bout what you earn lol
Knew his dad too mate , he was old school used to cut my hair for 65 pence back in the day , he was called mad George , either a flat top or crew cut was all he did

Nice to see my post has become the local :LOL::LOL::LOL:

No intention of offending anyone here or taking the P*** with the rates at all. Unfortunately this is council work as you put it, and it is in a run down area of North Wales, however there is a lot of it to be done.

A current spread of mine is doing one of these in 10 days with him and his labourer, so by my reckoning, £230/day in North Wales is bloody good money.

I stated a price as it is up to you how much you earn a day then.... i know a lot of spreads who will only do 2 mixes a day and be gone by 2, yet there are others who will do 3/4 mixes and make a full day of it.

As said above, this may be fore a number of reasons, but i find that price works better, as long as it is done within my programme im happy and the spread is happy with what hours they choose to work.