Roughcast Issues

Members online

Swanyboy

Hi newbie here looking for some help / advice regarding roughcast that was replaced on my new build under the NHBC warranty period. Builder pulled the full house back to blockwork and dry dashed the full house again.

I have an issue on the side of my house where there is all dark shadows that is there 6 weeks post completion. The builder were out today to look but as usual non commital and going to have to speak to render manufacturer as they dont think its an application issues. They told me 3 weeks ago it was still wet to wait another 3 weeks which i have. The shadows dont change whether it is wet or dry.

Any one shed any light on what going on in the below pics, thanks
Roughcast 10.jpg
Roughcast 13.jpg
Roughcast 11.jpg
Roughcast 12.jpg

Hi newbie here looking for some help / advice regarding roughcast that was replaced on my new build under the NHBC warranty period. Builder pulled the full house back to blockwork and dry dashed the full house again.

I have an issue on the side of my house where there is all dark shadows that is there 6 weeks post completion. The builder were out today to look but as usual non commital and going to have to speak to render manufacturer as they dont think its an application issues. They told me 3 weeks ago it was still wet to wait another 3 weeks which i have. The shadows dont change whether it is wet or dry.

Any one shed any light on what going on in the below pics, thanksView attachment 78327View attachment 78328View attachment 78329View attachment 78330

Application

That's indifferent consistency of mix and angle of attack, possibly touched in later in the day/job due to mistake/error/accident

Doubt it's batching from supplier