Shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
well here is something else spunk go out and buy some proper pillows to sleep on , why you ask ? think about it.
Try sand and cement rendering day in day out for 25 yrs then you know about pain in the shoulders suck it up and take the pain.

thats alright mate thats what ive been doin anyway eventually ill get to work (just about) skagged off me tits and just collapse in a puddle of plaster and puke.............standard:RpS_crying:

jr yur a wee bit young 4 strong painkillers.when ur only 25.that wud mean uv been plastering 10 year.well hope your pain is not that bad now m8 but uv probly got another 30 or 40 years.on the trowel.

jr yur a wee bit young 4 strong painkillers.when ur only 25.that wud mean uv been plastering 10 year.well hope your pain is not that bad now m8 but uv probly got another 30 or 40 years.on the trowel.

Totally agree, if anyone's falling apart in their twenties then they should do whatever it takes to change careers because it sure as hell wont get any easier when you're my age.

have been goin scince i was 15 mate laboured for my uncle scince i was 13. i would love to do summit else but i cnt afford the pay decrease i have a family of 4 to look after, hopefully ill be able to make some money before my body packs in. its all i know though all ive ever done

14 x 4, 3/4

I know you wont believe me but, given time an eleven inch trowel will definitely help your body last.
In my younger days I tried larger trowels, I didn't get any quicker and after a while I started getting pains in both my elbow and shoulder. I went back to my eleven inch trowel and within a couple of months my elbow and shoulder both got better. If you're a domestic plasterer I doubt that a large trowel would do to much harm, but for a site spread banging on the mtrs. day after day it just can't be good for you.

i havent been on site for a while im mainly domestic but i do flit between the two next year ive got a few sites got two fairly small sites one 6 flats one 4 flats one a block of offices but ive been asked to help with a job in cambridge ment to be 100 units float and set but im not 100% on that one yet

Status
Not open for further replies.