Silicone Render - finish to side/return

Members online

nickzs

Hi all. Apologies for what I know will be a basic question, but our contractor has gone bust and won't return calls, and the subbies don't want to know...

We currently have unfinished render to the side of the house and I'm not entirely sure how we go about completing...

1699011671883.jpeg

1699011708975.jpeg

I had guessed (perhaps incorrectly) that the bottom pic with the exposed bead should really have the same coatings that the main facades have received (which is a ballache in itself given that we have no materials left on site), but had little idea what to do about the edge with the exposed timber.

Any advice very gratefully received!

As your contractor has gone bust you need to employ another render co to complete the work. None of the work is finished it has just been left ruled off.

Thanks for replying. The photos are out of date - the second top coat went on to all facades and this snag was supposed to be the final piece, but things went tits up before they returned to finish.

I am looking for someone who is willing to finish up, but it's not proving to be an enticing proposition for some reason.