Spanish lessons for free only plasteres hahaha

Members online

Surely you would politely say "me gustaria una cerveza" rather than I'm going to drink a beer? You using google translate?? :LOL:
Well the polite way i leave it up 2 you imarra im not polite so there is no por favor coming out of my lessons unless you ask me to translete it and if its one person mate you would allwais say me voy a beber una cerveza and if we are a few vamos a tomarnos unas cervezas. Let'sgo for a few beers.this is the Spanish way mate

Well the polite way i leave it up 2 you i marra not polite so there is no por favor coming out of my lessons unless you ask me to translete it and if its one person mate you would allwais say me voy a beber una cerveza and if we are a few vamos a tomarnos unas cervezas. Let'sgo for a few beers.this is the Spanish way mate
Marra :X3:

f**k me you are taking the piss now Mate I thought you were an alright type of bloke untill you asked that question:(
Taylor mate all ive done is ask for help mate.you are looking forward to see my job. Now you are laughing but when you get to see it you will think different mate. Anyway thanks very much for taking the piss out of me. We all a community we should help each other not take the mick. But you still my m8 anyway. Have a good monday

Taylor mate all ive done is ask for help mate.you are looking forward to see my job. Now you are laughing but when you get to see it you will think different mate. Anyway thanks very much for taking the piss out of me. We all a community we should help each other not take the mick. But you still my m8 anyway. Have a good monday
We’ve got a bite ladies and gentlemen...
F9D84BEF-4536-471A-8028-D9FC784E156F.jpeg

I’ve got no idea who he is mate but he is a funny guy
Taylor and John mate honest to god im a lad who as lived in Malaga for 29 years then hat to come back to uk to look after my mother as she was diagnosed with cancer. Then she died in 2016 and i decided to stay here as in Spain there is no work at all. Been here working for the last 3 years for a small business but im triying my best to find contacts so that I can work for my self as im triying to build my self up in the industry. This is me talking hand in heart lads. The God's honest

I am legit lads just looking for some good crack as ive not got many friends here in uk aswell as looking for advice and to share my knolege of the Spanish language in exchange as ill not have many advice to give you lads about the trade but I can give advice in the language. Sorry for saying the c word

I am legit lads just looking for some good crack as ive not got many friends here in uk aswell as looking for advice and to share my knolege of the Spanish language in exchange as ill not have many advice to give you lads about the trade but I can give advice in the language. Sorry for saying the c word
Sorry to hear that mate all the best in your search for work I’m sure you will pick up the skills you need and the methods we use in the UK

Don’t think we can sell crack on this site Danny won’t let us :llorando::llorando:

You funny buggers lol. Honest to god since ive been on this site yous have cheard me up until taylor fed me up this morning a bit hahahaha. I was on me dinner and i read that and i was like wtf hahhah no offence Taylor just what i was thinking at the moment hahahhahah
You will soon get into how this site works mate it can be a ruthless place at times but most lads on here are sound