Spanish lessons for free only plasteres hahaha

Members online

Will do mate thanks for the advice. You right because it toke me a hell of a lot to clean afterwards plus on top of being knackered. Our lass helped me to clean up and she was mixing up for me she was a toppa. I would of been f...ed with out her.

Well done mate, looks OK. Put some sheets or boards down on floor next time though.
20180429_144136.jpg

Because @Spanishplasterer32 (unless I'm mistaken and I apologise) it seems you said "I'm going to to drink a beer" and you said I'm going to in the way the English would say it not the Spanish......
Quisiera, I would like or Quiero, I want. Spanish is also phonetic so spelling is easy.
When the money was good (about 10 years ago) I cut down to 4 days a week. On my day off I booked in a Spanish course,2 hours a week. Did 2 years, cost £120 a year. Best thing I ever did.

Quisiera, I would like or Quiero, I want. Spanish is also phonetic so spelling is easy.
When the money was good (about 10 years ago) I cut down to 4 days a week. On my day off I booked in a Spanish course,2 hours a week. Did 2 years, cost £120 a year. Best thing I ever did.
I'd love to speak Spanish.
I got the synergy spanish course a few years ago but never got past the second lesson...so i know how to tell someone i need the toilet and thats about it :(

Taylor and John mate honest to god im a lad who as liveDo u know any d in Malaga for 29 years then hat to come back to uk to look after my mother as she was diagnosed with cancer. Then she died in 2016 and i decided to stay here as in Spain there is no work at all. Been here working for the last 3 years for a small business but im triying my best to find contacts so that I can work for my self as im triying to build my self up in the industry. This is me talking hand in heart lads. The God's honest

Do you know anyone who can plaster a 2 bed flat in Costa Del Sol in the next few weeks??