spray hardwall

Members online

Right vh12 i was on the piss last night and didnt have my glasses.
in answr to ur query how to run in 230v.
Firstly you should have had it all explained at your training.

During training you are shown how to set machine up including how to get the right consistency. You will also be shown how a pressure guage works so that you can maintain a constant material thickness.
By showing you how to adjust water to get corect workable consistency you dont need to know every water setting for every material. all u need to remember is where it is running on your pressure guage
We will explain about different stators and there will be a sticker with a phone number for technical or sales. The technical will answer any questions including the correct choice of stators. how to set up your machine etc etc
Use this number its more direct and quicker than a forum

We dont reccomend ritmo Xl or single phase g4 here in the uk as our power supply is 13 amp and its a bit inconsistent running these larger machines on single phase
In europe they have 16 amp standard sockets which is where these machines are tested.
I run a g4 switchable here and when using in 230v mode run water pump / compressor and main machine seperately to keep the amps down on each cable supplying power.
This is a compromise that i make so i can get away with out lugging a genny on site but i dont promote to anyone to use a machine this way.
The Ritmo L is the way to go if you want 230v.

Right pffft Wales,
with all do respect I still think you are not sober and still pulling s**t off the text book. Training done , questions asked, advice given, advice taken on board. Problem appears not on the text book. Phone calls, no one gives a f**k , you are left in the s**t on your own to figure it out what’s going on . The support team is busy and don’t even returns the call.
I have said it before and will say it now- if f**k**g @Plasterers1StopShop start selling ritmos you all will be out of business within a year, and if he was selling ritmos you wouldn’t be here at all . Every time I call p1ss someone is there, I even have options to choose from and advice or strait answer is there no, time wasted.
You really haven’t read what I said in my posts about the gene, set up, r&s etc and as for the forum, unfortunately is better place to exchange opinions and feedbacks than calling you or someone else that will tell me - oh, slimline for 230 and whatever you want in 3 phase . Are you serious?

We have been trying to create a booklet for water setting on various machines and Rotors and Stators.

Unfortunately, these can only be a guide as the materials themselves change so much.
We did a test with a manufacturer, had the water set, went into a different batch of the same product, same colour and had to raise the water by 20!

Also, things need to be taken into account like wear. With the M330 for example, if you are running your machine at the beginning of the year at 600, 6 months down the line your dosing screw (part that pushes dry material into the mixing zone) is worn slightly, therefore taking less material in meaning you require less water.

We do give out basic guides on the M330 and M200 to our customers and are also creating some for the K4, G4 and others.

When we train our customers, we will always advise to run the material through a test pipe first, thisnis sinply the best way of testing the material consistency - visually and actually touching it.

With regards to softer rotors and Stators, if you look at my previous posts, I have also stated my thoughts on them.
The shore of the Rubber is less, meaning less strain on the machine and less amps drawn. If we talk about softer rotors and Stators, these were originally designed for the bigger machines that are running off 240. When a 3 phase machine starts, it pulls 32AMPS, however, of you use a soft, you’ll pull less, about 20AMPS.

This leads onto my previously posted thoughts on generator size of ‘underpower’. If your using a bigger source of power, such as a 20KVA gene, you’ll have no issues getting the machines going straight away as you have the power source, underpowered generators will make the machine struggle so my thoughts are the soft has been used to rectify this.
Same as running a 16AMP Machine off a 13 AMP supply - a reason for tripping etc!

Down side to the softs, they simply won’t last! Thy will allow a bigger aggregate through compared to a normal one, this will cause wear
We have tried it in the past.

That’s interesting about soft r&s pulling less amps. I had a soft then changed to normal and had plenty of trips on start up since.

That’s interesting about soft r&s pulling less amps. I had a soft then changed to normal and had plenty of trips on start up since.

This has been one of my main points regarding 240v machinery.

I won’t get into the HSE stuff as it opens up a minefield, but a 16AMP machine running from a 13AMP supply... has tripping written all over it in all honesty. This is where the soft Stators will help as they will make the machine draw less amps as it doesn’t need to ‘work as hard’

This has been one of my main points regarding 240v machinery.

I won’t get into the HSE stuff as it opens up a minefield, but a 16AMP machine running from a 13AMP supply... has tripping written all over it in all honesty. This is where the soft Stators will help as they will make the machine draw less amps as it doesn’t need to ‘work as hard’
Yes, but it shouldnt be a problem running it from gene! Right?

No it shouldn’t, unless the gene is underpowered or not kicking out the right Power. As said mate, I’ll test it for you, it won’t cost you anything. Bring your machine down as well and we can go over everything for you
And tell me what? You need a new one? f**k this s**t !

Sell the lot and get a diesel lol

Like this beauty
650A8D3F-AC5D-4CBD-AB4F-683CA406FDF6.jpeg

you must have had your pants pulled down
And then having one of the pfft dealers telling me I have to use the water pump of the grid, when another told no problem when sold! And if you can't plug you pump not the mains then what, asking the labourer to put a ladle with water on every 2 turns of the shaft? f**k that s**t mate, f**k that!

And then having one of the pfft dealers telling me I have to use the water pump of the grid, when another told no problem when sold! And if you can't plug you pump not the mains then what, asking the labourer to put a ladle with water on every 2 turns of the shaft? f**k that s**t mate, f**k that!

Tbf pft where brilliant with me. And still are. I don't care what machine anyone has tbh. All i want is to get the render on the wall (y)

Right pffft Wales,
with all do respect I still think you are not sober and still pulling s**t off the text book. Training done , questions asked, advice given, advice taken on board. Problem appears not on the text book. Phone calls, no one gives a f**k , you are left in the s**t on your own to figure it out what’s going on . The support team is busy and don’t even returns the call.
I have said it before and will say it now- if f**k**g @Plasterers1StopShop start selling ritmos you all will be out of business within a year, and if he was selling ritmos you wouldn’t be here at all . Every time I call p1ss someone is there, I even have options to choose from and advice or strait answer is there no, time wasted.
You really haven’t read what I said in my posts about the gene, set up, r&s etc and as for the forum, unfortunately is better place to exchange opinions and feedbacks than calling you or someone else that will tell me - oh, slimline for 230 and whatever you want in 3 phase . Are you serious?
No point getting wound up about it mate, Ian is a decent guy, of course someone always there at piss as they have the workforce for it, most Pft dealers still full time plasterers. How I see it with my little knowledge on the subject that's why lot of people stick to one brand to spray, they'll know it inside out, like Keith UK with Weber, owls with parex, theclemo would pump the sand from the Sahara desert but ain't enough pipes available.
Get a spark to test your Genny, will probably set you back a few quid to see if it's giving you enough or not. Power is always an issue in the UK as rhino says, but don't think a whole continent can be stupid running single and 3 phase instead of 110v, that's just h&s bullshit which will be even worse in a few years time.
And answer to your question I don't think there's a lightweight shaft for the ritmo, I only seen for g4 online.

Right vh12 i was on the piss last night and didnt have my glasses.
in answr to ur query how to run in 230v.
Firstly you should have had it all explained at your training.

During training you are shown how to set machine up including how to get the right consistency. You will also be shown how a pressure guage works so that you can maintain a constant material thickness.
By showing you how to adjust water to get corect workable consistency you dont need to know every water setting for every material. all u need to remember is where it is running on your pressure guage
We will explain about different stators and there will be a sticker with a phone number for technical or sales. The technical will answer any questions including the correct choice of stators. how to set up your machine etc etc
Use this number its more direct and quicker than a forum

We dont reccomend ritmo Xl or single phase g4 here in the uk as our power supply is 13 amp and its a bit inconsistent running these larger machines on single phase
In europe they have 16 amp standard sockets which is where these machines are tested.
I run a g4 switchable here and when using in 230v mode run water pump / compressor and main machine seperately to keep the amps down on each cable supplying power.
This is a compromise that i make so i can get away with out lugging a genny on site but i dont promote to anyone to use a machine this way.
The Ritmo L is the way to go if you want 230v.
Thought ritmo l needed a 16amp supply ?? Does this mean you need to run off a genny and not domestic supply

No point getting wound up about it mate, Ian is a decent guy, of course someone always there at piss as they have the workforce for it, most Pft dealers still full time plasterers. How I see it with my little knowledge on the subject that's why lot of people stick to one brand to spray, they'll know it inside out, like Keith UK with Weber, owls with parex, theclemo would pump the sand from the Sahara desert but ain't enough pipes available.
Get a spark to test your Genny, will probably set you back a few quid to see if it's giving you enough or not. Power is always an issue in the UK as rhino says, but don't think a whole continent can be stupid running single and 3 phase instead of 110v, that's just h&s bullshit which will be even worse in a few years time.
And answer to your question I don't think there's a lightweight shaft for the ritmo, I only seen for g4 online.
I know mate, we have talked about it and you better than anyone know where I am standing . Will deal with it in the new year, just warming up the other side for when I bring the heat , so no stupid questions and suggestions ;)

Thought ritmo l needed a 16amp supply ?? Does this mean you need to run off a genny and not domestic supply
No , I run mine from the mains with 25m pipe on scaffolding without problems. Sometimes you have one or two trips for the whole day and always at the beginning, but that's not a problem tbh

I know mate, we have talked about it and you better than anyone know where I am standing . Will deal with it in the new year, just warming up the other side for when I bring the heat , so no stupid questions and suggestions ;)
If you need space to f**k about with the machine, you always welcome at ours, roof over ya head, power and water, and luckily you not a tea drinker so bring your own soft drinks (y)

if your using your genny in 415v . the you can plug your water pump to the socket on the machine or of the mains power if you like.
If your runnin it of mains power you will need to connect your water pump and compressor directly into 1 wall plug (use a splitter) on a 2.5mm cable
then run another 2.5mm cable into the main plug socket on the machine and directly into a seperate wall plug
this will keep your amps down and prevent tripping
If u got 25 mts of material hose on then its fine in 3 phase mode but in single phase with a slimline stator its too much pipe and will create greater back pressure and make the motor trip.
If you got a problem with ur generator being underpowered it may be a simple fix.
All the Pft dealers have good reputations for being as helpful and honest as possible but if you have had poor service im sure whoever you dealt with will be unaware of your predicament and i suggest you arrange to return there and get all the answers your looking for.

I been running ritmo l and m since 2007 on domestic jobs.
once in a blue moon ive had the machine trip the power.

may of been an oversensitive RCD i dont know.
Anyway the point being that ritmos are running all up an down the uk daily plugged into mains sockets and they are not tripping out the power .
If you use a 110v mixing pump on domestic you are still plugging a transformer into the same sockets
There have been a few problem materials that we have used clampable stators for . Pft have deveoped soft stators for problematic materials for guys that dont like the clamps .
Its no secret that a soft stator keeps your amps low.its a good thing. meaning your machine can work harder
They exist because there is a demand for them.
If you prefer to believe anything else then good luck to you, dont buy one.