Sunday wankers

I was off here at this point who was this guy? Everyone posts his pic up and I do laugh at him but have absolutely no idea who the geezer is what was his profile name?

Danny erased it because it went so wrong.

He tipped up and announced that he was a cracking plasterer.then asked a load of bone questions and was roundly mocked.

Foolishly, he tried to banter his way out of it and was mocked more.

Then he announced that he was a very good looking man.

And was ubermocked.

Then like a fool in his desperation, he groundlessly attacked @JessThePlasterer who more than stuck up for herself and that was the end of him.

He made such a tit of himself that Danny erased his memory from the site.

I actually think I was rather f**k**g dignified with my responses to him when it got serious!

The rest well yeah, bloke had zero banter! Honestly I’ve been meaner to you and we’ve yet to fall out!
He was taking it , just, and no more, but when you ( a woman ) took the piss, thats when he lost the plot and spouted his poisen, at you, as, to him, the the weakest target, in his own stupid reallity! You have too laugh , you really do !!! :ROFLMAO: You could have been far more cruel ! Respect for that .

What was his name on here? I took a year or so out and seemed to meet the best bits! There's been a few! And does anyone know what happened to @johnaisaif I ain't heard of him on here for time hope he's ok was always a decent bloke?
Yeah I liked asif! Nice bloke. Could prob find you some ******* links...

What was his name on here? I took a year or so out and seemed to meet the best bits! There's been a few! And does anyone know what happened to @johnaisaif I ain't heard of him on here for time hope he's ok was always a decent bloke?

I like johnasaif too, nice bloke. Politics on here has a massive -ve effect at one point.

Back to the point, he was just too keen, and his back story quickly broke down. MIn thing was, he couldn’t handle the banter. Was WW3 sometimes though.

If you search Removed you might come up with something

Screenshot_20190908-232302.png

I like johnasaif too, nice bloke. Politics on here has a massive -ve effect at one point.

Back to the point, he was just too keen, and his back story quickly broke down. MIn thing was, he couldn’t handle the banter. Was WW3 sometimes though.
Unforgettable, the truth about me threads were gold. If only he was here today.

A while back, you were being a c**t, as is your nature "! I tryed to G up "The G Man "your name for him"
Your responce to me " Are you Andy Gs wife " ......Mine to you......... " No mate, my turn now. Are you Andy Gs classroom bully" Do yo remember mate ?

A while back, you were being a c**t, as is your nature "! I tryed to G up "The G Man "your name for him"
Your responce to me " Are you Andy Gs wife " ......Mine to you......... " No mate, my turn now. Are you Andy Gs classroom bully" Do yo remember mate ?
You created a rod for your own. Back and that ain't been a c**t... true story mate

If I'd known it was so important I'd have made a mental note. Sadly I didn't oh well.