This a bad price ?

Good luck moving to Birminghaml lol if I have got him right that bloke who said that is a small bald headed bloke drives a orange van in & around Birmingham ! He is known as billy bullyshit !
@lurpak

Lol

Domestic only. Covering artex . .and some building work .decorating ect .body's to knackered for site work .If you're wheels ain't turning you ain't earning.

Well if it took 18 bags that means there's almost certainly under 180msq, in which case that's definitely not the worst price in the world. How can it take two guys 2.5 days to use 18 bags of gear on new site work? Are they old and slow like me? Back when I was fit and flying along on site that would have been about 2.5-3 days for me on my own.

Must be a flat on 180m.
Which is 2 piss handy days for most decent lads I know.
£770 is a bad wage for 2 days lol.

This forum fuucking makes me laugh.

Nearly 2 grand a week for diddling about lol.

Scottie5 and his lads would smash 6 a week.
That's over 4.5 grand.
Me and my brother would piss 6 a week......using half the bags :risas2:

Must be a flat on 180m.
Which is 2 piss handy days for most decent lads I know.
£770 is a bad wage for 2 days lol.

This forum fuucking makes me laugh.

Nearly 2 grand a week for diddling about lol.

Scottie5 and his lads would smash 6 a week.
That's over 4.5 grand.
Me and my brother would piss 6 a week......using half the bags :risas2:
Your spot on bud fuccking half the clowns on here wanna earn a ton of money for doing feck all @lumpy

Your spot on bud fuccking half the clowns on here wanna earn a ton of money for doing feck all @lumpy

I know lads on Facebook putting up posts
£500 cash is king in pub for 1.

They forget we work for the same firm lol.

He's on a day rate and my gaffa won't pay his full day after seeing that shite !!!!

@Djr
I know a fella who's paying @£3 in Rochdale and has just pulled in a timber frame in city centre if your interested I'll pm details if you want mate. (y)

@Djr
I know a fella who's paying @£3 in Rochdale and has just pulled in a timber frame in city centre if your interested I'll pm details if you want mate. (y)
I'm ok atm I get £3.00 Here with this crew and they don't mither me which is always a bonus .cheers for the mention pal

Tbf there is some proper built like brick house plastering rhinos in Mansfield, not like the southern softies

Just to confirm. It’s us clowns who earn decent money, very rarely break a sweat and usually home by 1. We’re the clowns?

And the smart ones are smashing their body to bits b skimming plots for £700.

Just to confirm. It’s us clowns who earn decent money, very rarely break a sweat and usually home by 1. We’re the clowns?

And the smart ones are smashing their body to bits b skimming plots for £700.
If everyone moved as slow as u and rapid Rossi pal this world wouldn’t nyon stop and 180m in 2.5 days ain’t breaking yourself not for a proper spread u dummy

If everyone moved as slow as u and rapid Rossi pal this world wouldn’t nyon stop and 180m in 2.5 days ain’t breaking yourself not for a proper spread u dummy

I never said it was. Just because I choose not to run about like a busy fool for pennies doesn’t mean I cant move if i need to.

My job varies day to day. Could be an artex ceiling 2 bags one day. 1 bag another day. But got a full house to go at here and had no issues at all doing 8 bags a day. That’s on a refurb do hardly any board in here.

I’ve noticed from all the trades there’s a select few spreads who have never done anything else and never will, so they cling onto the imaginary trophy of being ‘a proper spread’ it’s actually quite sad to be honest.

While your proving youself to yourself. Some of us are plodding along making a nice wedge and investing wisely into property.

What some don't realise is that some lads find it easier/prefer doing the metres on site over domestic and don't find it that hard.
I used to float and set four bed houses in twelve days without a labourer and still found it easier/preferable to skimming Mrs Smith's lounge. I'm now 53 and my body definitely isn't wreaked. Some can handle it and some can't but it doesn't mean one is better than the other.

Why you all arguing over what some poor fella can only manage to earn and bragging about how much you earn?

Because Plastering a s**t trade really. So rightly so you should earn well. Stick to making sandwiches

Well only a fool brags about how much money they make because someone somewhere is watching and sure as god made little green apples.............they will come and take it from you by legal means or competition.

A clever person if he really is making good money keeps his mouth shut.

Well only a fool brags about how much money they make because someone somewhere is watching and sure as god made little green apples.............they will come and take it from you by legal means or competition.

A clever person if he really is making good money keeps his mouth shut.

I’ll let my accountant know that Satans concerned.

Ever went to go home n forgot u threw the en-suite on as had some left in bucket? b*ll***s

I’ll let my accountant know that Satans concerned.

Ever went to go home n forgot u threw the en-suite on as had some left in bucket? b*ll***s

View attachment 31670

10 man gang skimming flats in Southend ....I must of been 21.
Gang split into 3...skimming 3 flats a day.
Me and my brother and a labourer skimmed 1 other lads skimmed the other 2 a day.
Working for a firm called shortlands.
Big Donegal man taking the cream...think I was £150 a day back then.
Usually finished around 3/4 then 2 hour drive back to Luton.
Steamed through the job.

Labourers set up next flats while we finished off.

The Donegal fella every Thursday threw all 10 of us into skim a flat in a gauge..to "cover the fuel"

£780 a flat I found out when job was completed lol.

Pure greed.

I think is around £2.80 to £3.00 . Think they take windows out which is naughty if you ask me . They Should pay bit more on smaller plots . Too much fkg about shifting all your gear around and getting set up
That 2 bed using 18 bags works out more than 3.00 m2 two of them should do it in a day and a half easy

Not been on site in a while . Always do domestic now but it’s looking quiet at moment . Thinking of going back house bashing . A mate of mine just skimmed a two bed plot for £770 took around 18 bags . That sound about right . He’s not sure of his sqm price . It took 2 of them 2.5 days to skim it . Not great is it .
where abouts was that