Trowel wanted

Members online

This one gibbo?

Show me the part where i s**t it

You got on his case about that job he was doing offered up some spread you know and said nothing would get done he replied and you got mouthy he said I'm only down the road you s**t yourself you mouthy c**t

You got on his case about that job he was doing offered up some spread you know and said nothing would get done he replied and you got mouthy he said I'm only down the road you st yourself you mouthy ct

Read it again, it was me who said im
Only down the road you f**k**g stoner.

Just for the record before this 50 year old skateboarder starts anymore shite. I do not think I’m hard. But I don’t take s**t of anyone. Im far more tolerant on here as it’s meant to be banter.

You got on his case about that job he was doing offered up some spread you know and said nothing would get done he replied and you got mouthy he said I'm only down the road you st yourself you mouthy ct

The first part is right tho i did offer up a s**t hot spread. But all hell broke loose when i said he prefer to work rather than take pictures all day.

It’s quite clear it’s you who thinks he’s hard yet need weed for your little bitch aches n pains lol. Get a grip. Find the thread and show us all

I am not a tax man. But how would links to your websites be bad regards the taxman? ....I am confused Lurpy

Because you’re a weirdo. You messaged me saying sorry. Now you want all my info. You’re either a stalker or tax man

You should keep quiet and not brag because if you really was making it you would keep your mouth shut.

Only a fool tells how he came across his gold...............how many rich fools do you see?

At the end of the day you are self righteous prick who thinks he knows everything f**k off your a boring brummie c**t

You should keep quiet and not brag because if you really was making it you would keep your mouth shut.

Only a fool tells how he came across his gold...............how many rich fools do you see?

You’re right mr taxman. All plasterers are earning pennies