Trowel wanted

Is this how Sunday nights always are after the booze and weed has taken president.
I’ll be ‘ere wi’ mi pop n crisps next week if so:risas:

It used to be Fridays. They dropped off for a while but this ones got legs. Usually aim for 50+ pages .. gibbos fully invested now so got me hopes up

You know You did I don't need to post it prove me wrong

I tried to find the link. Me and imago had a few debates. I’m just not recalling the part where i s**t it,
Perhaps a memory block as he did sound rather intimidating in his videos

WarlikeMiserlyBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Lurpy i agree Brum is a s**t hole but from some one who was born on the Witton road which is next to Villa ground as you didnt know that. Because every since Brum was rebuilt after the war the Fire station is directly opposite the Childrens hospital across the road from the university. Approx late 1960's early 1970's

I couldnt have asked you a simpler question.

Lurpy i agree Brum is a s**t hole but from some one who was born on the Witton road which is next to Villa ground as you didnt know that. Because every since Brum was rebuilt after the war the Fire station is directly opposite the Childrens hospital across the road from the university. Approx late 1960's early 1970's

I couldnt have asked you a simpler question.

Niceeeeee.

23rd time lucky.

I’m not from brum. And don’t give a f**k about the history of the shithole.

Websites links ..............................still waiting sweetie..................and when you give them they will have your contact details and we will know more like limited company............directors...........names addresses.............etc.

Come on sweetie?

Websites links ..............................still waiting sweetie..................and when you give them they will have your contact details and we will know more like limited company............directors...........names addresses.............etc.

Come on sweetie?

You want my address?

No i could find out who and where you are instantly...................but thats what you have given the world the day you had a business website on the internet..............but you have 3 according to you.

No i could find out who and where you are instantly...................but thats what you have given the world the day you had a business website on the internet..............but you have 3 according to you.

Websites are registered to an office (accountants) in Sheffield. You have a very basic understanding of how public domains work.

But the question is, why do you want my address for? are you trying to threaten me?

Go on then, do that. Post it right here, my address. We can see who shits it then @Gibbo lol. Just a pre warning that I like with mrs's and my 2 year old lad, id think long and hard before knocking this door.

Websites are registered to an office (accountants) in Sheffield. You have a very basic understanding of how public domains work.

But the question is, why do you want my address for? are you trying to threaten me?
No Lurpy I am trying to inform you but you arent listening. It was you who told us you had 3 websites last week. I will explain.

If you have a website on the internet you could at one time until recently have found out about who owns that website but the data protection act has done away with that..................or rather it hasnt.

If you have a business website on the internet............it will have your contact details for a start...........but it will also have the business name which will most likely be a limited company...............With this you can find out lots of info including your address etc etc etc etc.

With your address someone could find lots of other things off other websites etc etc etc etc.

Go on then, do that. Post it right here, my address. We can see who shits it then @Gibbo lol. Just a pre warning that I like with mrs's and my 2 year old lad, id think long and hard before knocking this door.
Hey I would never do anything like that.