txt about work

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

Dont know how to screen grab the txt but received this last night.....hi matthew sorry for the late text but I need some plastering done in huthwaite before xmas. Thanks........that txt woke me and my mrs up at 1.45am this morning. What the f**k is wrong with some people

Can exclude all but friend and family numbers with alerts between certain hrs in settings , chances are people message these days as they think of things no matter the time.
No doubt the next recession will remind us all how annoying the public can be but how much we also need them.

Could of been Santa
txt about work

I normally get people telling me the carpets are booked in for next week or the decorator is already booked in before they have got quotes for the plastering??

Normally get ' emergencies' this time of the year.
I put plaster on a wall. It doesn't constitute an emergency. The walls in question have most likely looked at like that for f**k**g months. If it was that important you should've thought about it months back. So no I can't start tomorrow, or fit you in over the weekend. Ffs
5 phone calls like this in the last week. Starting to bite a little now....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Normally get ' emergencies' this time of the year.
I put plaster on a wall. It doesn't constitute an emergency. The walls in question have most likely looked at like that for f**k**g months. If it was that important you should've thought about it months back. So no I can't start tomorrow, or fit you in over the weekend. Ffs
5 phone calls like this in the last week. Starting to bite a little now....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow up txt as not replied....the reason for re plaster is artex on ceiling I dont like so was told to plaster over it, I dont know exact size of rooms but is a small 4 bed house and I need the whole house before xmas if possible. We could meet next saturday but meanwhile please give me rough price

100% true, some people are mad

Put a super strong price in make it worth doing, take Jan off instead.
If you get this again in Jan keep going as you'll be minted!

At least you get the text lodan ... I'm still waiting for the text off the blob stain who ain't paid up his 3 rooms I done last week :(

Merry Christmas

At least you get the text lodan ... I'm still waiting for the text off the blob stain who ain't paid up his 3 rooms I done last week :(

Merry Christmas
Ask nicely then tell them your selling the debt to someone who will be collecting with interest as that's their business.
Nothing personal :popcorn:

Mine stays on. Daughter number one went through a rough patch a few years back. I needed to be on hand!

we have a land line... I got woken up by an elderly neighbour a few weeks back... his wife had fallen over and he could not pick her up so I went down and let jane do it :D

Why on earth do you have your phone on at night?

Incase of an emergency....my parent are in their late seventies and issues dont always happen just in the daytime...is that ok with you bobby?

I got asked to text a quote over the other week and to explain how works would be done normally I explain it when pricing then write up an estimate never a quote,first I've been asked to text one over I will say

What terms do you have on your invoice vince?

I do totally different jobs to you most of the time I in and out a house in a day or two so all payments are straight away, sorted this one now he paid up.
Thank f**k my kids will get Xmas presents know