Tyro guns

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Tyrolean flicker guns, anybody know who makes the best set up ?

Want to buy one rather than hire, usually borrow me mates but its a bit shabby, and the last one i bought was made by Faithful and was that flimsy it bent and distorted after the first pass.

Tyrolean flicker guns, anybody know who makes the best set up ?

Want to buy one rather than hire, usually borrow me mates but its a bit shabby, and the last one i bought was made by Faithful and was that flimsy it bent and distorted after the first pass.

Got one in good condition for sale (green tyrol one) will post a couple of pictures when i get home if your interested?

The Green ones are alot cheaper than they used to be. Saw a blue one similar to the green type on ebay for about 40-50 quid.

we use the green tyrol guns, the plastic ones not metal, but we do have to rebuild them, as they wear quickly

Ring up Tyrol direct. They sell all the spares next day delivery and for cash registered post will sell you a new unused "ex-demo' cheaper than list. Tel 01708526146. You need to ask if they have any ex demo or soiled machines for cash but they are brand spank new.

The genuine green ones are the best.

Ring up Tyrol direct. They sell all the spares next day delivery and for cash registered post will sell you a new unused "ex-demo' cheaper than list. Tel 01708526146. You need to ask if they have any ex demo or soiled machines for cash but they are brand spank new.

The genuine green ones are the best.

Cheers Rigsby that'l do me.

Status
Not open for further replies.