Uni failure

Members online

There's f**k all wrong with @gps imo...

I've got more in common with his opinions than any other on here...

Yer bunch of soft liberal, left wing, gender neutral pussies!!!
I find him funny tbh. But I think he wouldn't say half the stuff he says on here to someone's face. I could be wrong tho. Same goes for most on here tbh. But I think he is on a wind-up most of the time.

There's f**k all wrong with @gps imo...

I've got more in common with his opinions than any other on here...

Yer bunch of soft liberal, left wing, gender neutral pussies!!!
Gordon is a moron Gordon is a moron it's a line from an 80's song but can't recall the title or band? Oh John I love you your the boy I fancy but don't want to two time you so it's the end for you and me (no offence meant @gps)

Gordon is a moron Gordon is a moron it's a line from an 80's song but can't recall the title or band? Oh John I love you your the boy I fancy but don't want to two time you so it's the end for you and me (no offence meant @gps)
Jilted john,,,, was the singer.

Look and weep @Vincey just dragged it out you were probably still in short pants at school lol
20171112_133323.jpg

Is that a tool box?
Yes I've used most of them but estwing hammer still in there as are a diddy Goldblatt trowel and diddy kestrel Condor vulture item we put our s**t on. I lost the joint rules and the emir float deteriorated as expected I didn't want to use any of the tools but when your skint and get f**k all you do what you have to do don't you I guess. I'm pissed off as would have liked it all complete. Annoyed with myself but I had to do what I had to do at the time

Last edited:

And do you know why he was a moron ? I believe it was because he got the the girl ;),

Yes I've used most of them but eating hammer still in there as are a diddy Goldblatt trowel and diddy kestrel Condor vulture item we put our s**t on. I lost the joint rules and the emir float deteriorated as expected I didn't want to use any of the tools but when your skint and get f**k all you do what you have to do don't you I guess. I'm pissed off as would have liked it all complete. Annoyed with myself but I had to do what I had to do at the time
I know how you feel they were awarded to the best of the best I remember it well ;)

They never had anything on window ,,south facing,,,sun melted new plaster,,,sun was higher 3 weeks ago and that week was full on sun here,,as i done it after a holiday and remember the sun was blinding.they had blinds up then,,,they said they binned them when i left... dont know if uni is weaker than other gear... doing job the now

Not like you mate but thanks I mean that
I also regret not saving my s-wing hammer and gold blatt trowel but more than anything I would love to have the box :( the maddest thing is we both could have been at the builders confederation receiving our awards on the same night :) you haven't got any pics have you?

I also regret not saving my s-wing hammer and gold blatt trowel but more than anything I would love to have the box :( the maddest thing is we both could have been at the builders confederation receiving our awards on the same night :) you haven't got any pics have you?
No mate no mobile phones then. Always knew you were special I'm proud of my achievements as I'm sure you are too

No mate no mobile phones then. Always knew you were special I'm proud of my achievements as I'm sure you are too
Oh yes I was and am very proud of it :) I was the only lad on site out of about ten apprentices with a stainless steel trowel and S-Wing hammer no more taking the ends of my thumb off with the shitty English lath hammer :)

They never had anything on window ,,south facing,,,sun melted new plaster,,,sun was higher 3 weeks ago and that week was full on sun here,,as i done it after a holiday and remember the sun was blinding.they had blinds up then,,,they said they binned them when i left... dont know if uni is weaker than other gear... doing job the now

No it came off because it didn’t adhere. The sun melted the plaster pmsl, just when you think you have heard it all.

if anyone has any spare straws can you pass them on to donzo, the ones he is clutching on to have clearly broken :burlas:

I have kept some,,,,the only bits that came off were in the track of the sun,,,then it became solid ,,,,,coincidence ,,,all walls had same substrate .tested bits on wall in shadow areas,didnt come off.
Simply if its a fail it failed in a area that took direct sunlight side on.that wall did not dry out naturally .

if anyone has any spare straws can you pass them on to donzo, the ones he is clutching on to have clearly broken :burlas:
I admire the man for admitting a job went wrong especially this place. People get ripped to pieces on here but to be fair to him I like his honesty.