Uni failure

Don’t use it very simple, you mugs and your clients are just bg’s guinea pigs, and when it goes wrong they are not interested.
I agree with some of that,,,,though all plasters will go tested out there,,,board finish,multi so on.we never had internet then to report failures.they were launched before i started.that aint no defence of the product its a fact.we do know when it was launched it messed up,,,maybe it has again bg no where i am if they want to speak to me.bottom line is strong light clearly weakened it.

BG are on a winner, they charge double for a load of crap, then when it falls off you get to use another of there crap products to put it right.
2 sales for the price of 3.

That bg over a beer will be interesting when a bag of uni comes out or is it just yes men who are invited?

That bg over a beer will be interesting when a bag of uni comes out or is it just yes men who are invited?
You send your name in and they send the invite I believe , one spread coming from France to it, some travel over 400 miles to these do's

They have asked me to do a book signing on the night but I must promise not to mention uni or sniff around @Vincey partner :) told them I will make my mind up on the night depending how many pints and lines I've had ;)

If flynny goes doesn’t that alienate the 99% of Plasterer’s in the uk? No wonder they have to ship them in from France

They have asked me to do a book signing on the night but I must promise not to mention uni or sniff around @Vincey partner :) told them I will make my mind up on the night depending how many pints and lines I've had ;)
c47f1e5e1fceb2f02eedb2d6cb671c75.jpg
Good luck with that:vomito: