Wage gap closing between skilled and unskilled

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is wat it is freed..i havnt met a plumber,sparky,joiner or brickie on site who's on more than me..like bobby said If ur gud the money finds a way to you

It is wat it is freed..i havnt met a plumber,sparky,joiner or brickie on site who's on more than me..like bobby said If ur gud the money finds a way to you

Do you go round site swinging your dick asking what wages people are on then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what your saying but paying the mortgage,paying for work premises,keeping all receipts for work is no good if your earning cash surely?

Be a drug dealer then open up a car wash...about a 100 road cash washes near me in a 5 mile radius..abit of money laundering

Bobby is spot on. if you're good, clean and produce reliable quality work, it'll all come to you in time.

Chancers (much like bitches) they come they go. Quality trades will always shine vs the pack.

Some plasterers call this a good job looks crap it's all different texture some shiny some matt some real rough drivers me mad what happened to skilled guys with pride in there work

No mate I've put the paper down to protect before I tile :numberone:the kitchen was plaster before it was fitted
Fair play that's wat was mainly looking at the prep work..ye it looks abit shoddy but once uve got a lick of paint on that u wont notice owt...plus ur tiling It arnt you?

Come on now that's poo I've literally plastered maybe 100 sqm ever in my life and I can get it all a even colour and texture this fella must of used a old beer can or a rusty shovel

Come on now that's poo I've literally plastered maybe 100 sqm ever in my life and I can get it all a even colour and texture this fella must of used a old beer can or a rusty shovel
Mate if som1 tells me its getting tiled its not getting my usual shabang that's just how it is..every tiler ive spoke to prefers to tile onto plasterboard or if it is skimmed there say just leave it a brushed finish..

Yeah I understand that that and I also agree but the plasterer didn't know the lay out of the kitchen when he did the job I know I know I'm picky probably coz I've done better my self and I'm a amateur and a bit fussy

Yeah I understand that that and I also agree but the plasterer didn't know the lay out of the kitchen when he did the job I know I know I'm picky probably coz I've done better my self and I'm a amateur and a bit fussy
Mate I'm fussy as fook..but ye c ur point If he dint know the layout but my guess is he thought some sort of splash back was going over a sink mate..just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.