WANTED

Members online

First time I was driving to Barnsley I said to the Mrs "fkg hell they have black snow up here". Bloody great big black flakes. Apparently we were near a coalmine.
Rotherham town centre have obviously bought in a law that bans smiling.
Rotherham is a toilet to be fare . All town centres round here are dumps now. Barnsley.s prob best one .

Rotherham is a toilet to be fare . All town centres round here are dumps now. Barnsley.s prob best one .
I've never been to Barnsley town centre, just to visit the wife's grandma. Out the back of her house was a slag heap the size of a mountain.
My Mrs was born in Maltby but her parents escaped to the beauty of Essex when she was just four.

Bradford not in Yorkshire it's in Pakistan. Barnsley not bad really.
Went to Donny town centre today and Christ it's rough when you get out arndale centre. Foreigners sat in door ways pissing it up n smoking. Sad to see

It called Bradistan.

Like most cities it has it's dross holes but some nice areas- saltaire , apperly bridge etc parts of Bradford I'd quite happily live in.

We called them play grounds as kids lol.

I've played on my share of slag heaps as a kid.

This one.

4878267_734eaa4f.jpg

I grew up in probably the only town in the southeast to have a slag heap, which we played on and around as kids. Not on the same scale as the monster I saw at Barnsley though.
One in askern we called blackie. Would have to call it summet else today. Was mint when it snowed . Everyone was there with there plastic coal bags or road work sign.
One kid come with this proper sleigh his grandad had built . First run hits a metal bar sticking out ground. Totalled sleigh . Lucky really as hate to think what would have happened of he was on a plastic sack

I grew up in probably the only town in the southeast to have a slag heap, which we played on and around as kids. Not on the same scale as the monster I saw at Barnsley though.
Nothing to compare it to. Memory says that the snaefel one seems to be half the mountain but it's probably not.

I got a taste of how s**t memory is the other day watching a spice girls vid. I remember them being good FFS.