What’s sticking out of my plaster?

Members online

What with your half days home by 1 yeah course u do,I’ve probably done more metres in rendering than u have skimming u fuckking bumder

Do twice your day by 1 bitch. You slow stoner c**t.

I’m on second gauge before your skinned up in van ya meth ed

Do twice your day by 1 bitch. You slow stoner c**t.

I’m on second gauge before your skinned up in van ya meth ed

Each picture seems to be getting worse. And nobody seems to have mentioned the random arm up in the air throwing up a peace sign like he’s in a group selfie at an underage rave.
I’m also wondering why you all seem to have pictures of him saved?
We’re planning on making a calendar :numberone:

Yeah...

Tell us you’re a golf pro again plz LOVE that story. You fkg junkie
U need to learn how to read u bell,I said I’m gonna try and have a crack at it,I’m down to 4.9 I can turn pro at a handicap of 3 so not pro just yet u fuckking pissed ginger wife beating bumder

U need to learn how to read u bell,I said I’m gonna try and have a crack at it,I’m down to 4.9 I can turn pro at a handicap of 3 so not pro just yet u fuckking pissed ginger wife beating bumder

Yeah yeah prove it tiger

I’m getting concerned why you have so many pictures of him. Did he post pictures of himself on here? Or are you stalking his social media.
Gotta give the lad credit, he clearly has no self esteem issues with the amount of selfies he takes, regardless of the tatty dry beard, egg shaped head, s**t boring tattoos and the ultra white legs (ginger problems)

I’m getting concerned why you have so many pictures of him. Did he post pictures of himself on here? Or are you stalking his social media.
Gotta give the lad credit, he clearly has no self esteem issues with the amount of selfies he takes, regardless of the tatty dry beard, egg shaped head, s**t boring tattoos and the ultra white legs (ginger problems)

dafuq you chatting bro?

Each picture seems to be getting worse. And nobody seems to have mentioned the random arm up in the air throwing up a peace sign like he’s in a group selfie at an underage rave.
I’m also wondering why you all seem to have pictures of him saved?
[/QUOTE]
To be honest your reply 100 odd messages ago put you in high esteem, and put a fair few of us in our place with it.
Its getting abit weird now though. Like if you're down the pub with your mates and get chatting to a random who seems alright. Then they start following you from pub to pub

@Keegan88
Hahaha like the needy girl who’s lost all her friends on a night out and thinks she’s one of the lads now.
Don’t worry, I won’t follow you home. And by all means unwatch the thread, plus if you think chatting to a randomer on a forum is weird, I suggest you log off.... because that’s all a forum is.
I will be continuing to lurk around here though, as odd as you all are, I’m enjoying learning, even learnt the difference about lime yesterday! (y)