Who's had a good year

Members online

Had a shite year personally.
For the second time I thought I was losing my Mrs, although only fairly briefly this time.
Business was dreadful for a lot of year for no reason that I can put my finger on, but then just suddenly picked up out of the blue.
I hope 2019 is a smoother ride all-round.

Strong person Andy X
You'll be fine xx

Transition year for me.....good and bad.....was very depressed early in the year and didn't want to work on my own, partnered up and opposite end of the scale and been trying to fight to finish jobs in time for Xmas for months. Lot of lessons learnt this year good and bad

s**t year personally with my mum/brother and van,lost all interest in the job.Hopefully going to give up the cigs and the booze in the new year and get some of my fitness back as i seem to be working harder than ever and i can see me going into an early grave at the rate im going.

Transition year for me.....good and bad.....was very depressed early in the year and didn't want to work on my own, partnered up and opposite end of the scale and been trying to fight to finish jobs in time for Xmas for months. Lot of lessons learnt this year good and bad
Mate doms and site work on your own very depressing

Mate doms and site work on your own very depressing

Depends how you look at it, being homeless at xmas Is depressing.

Being left alone to get on with ur work, being paid nicely, hot drinks etc isn’t that depressing really is it

Depends how you look at it, being homeless at xmas Is depressing.

Being left alone to get on with ur work, being paid nicely, hot drinks etc isn’t that depressing really is it
Yes if I can think like that it would help,

shite year for me personally...

Losing my aunty to cancer along with 3 other family relatives to cancer within 18 months has been a crushing time for myself...

Been a busy fool this year so next year that is changing.... in fact lots of things are changing next year

Merry Christmas f**k**s!!!!

@algeeman @theclemo you two are in trouble! I’m wagging my finger at you! When @zombie is the only gentleman in this place all hells broke loose!

Luckily I’m back with an iron fist!

(Although I may have to take you up on your offers as I’ve just haphazardly launched the doofa into my chances of having babies! Oops! )

Zombie went into dad mode bless him

IMG_1372.gif