Win A Dewalt Cordless Mixer

Members online

How Do You Want To Pick The Winner?

• Out of a hat/salad spinner

• Bonus Ball

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so let me get this right, some one will win it, donate it to olican for another competition, that will generate more money for the vultures at just taking
Can you recommend an alternative, I know just giving take a cut (I'm only just finding this out, the charity already had a JG page set up) would we have raised as much using another donating service? Who knows, there is a little boy with a smile on his face this week as well as his mum and dads thanks to the huge hearts of all those that got involved. You can't help everyone but everyone can help someone. I'm doing it all over again (this time for another charity)

P.s I will look at alternatives thanks to your comment, so you may of actually helped . Thank you

Screenshot_20180314-214037.png

Reactions: gps
Can you recommend an alternative, I know just giving take a cut (I'm only just finding this out, the charity already had a JG page set up) would we have raised as much using another donating service? Who knows, there is a little boy with a smile on his face this week as well as his mum and dads thanks to the huge hearts of all those that got involved. You can't help everyone but everyone can help someone. I'm doing it all over again (this time for another charity)

Don’t get me wrong I like what you did and will do, for me though there are just too many charities it seems at every turn someone wants your money. Hence why I have picked 2 charities and stick with them.

Don’t get me wrong I like what you did and will do, for me though there are just too many charities it seems at every turn someone wants your money. Hence why I have picked 2 charities and stick with them.

That sir is completely your perogative , out of curiosity; which two?

And which are they then knobhead ?

To be fair myself an jane use to do a lot for charity and now we just buy coffee and tea for the homeless as and when we see them and we are out and about.

I dont like how a lot of money gets lost with charities.

My friend raised money for the local hospital and he went and bought everything they wanted so that he knew that every penny went to the people it helped.

Listening to it for what feels like the 1,000th time.....View attachment 22356

My boy does this with something new , we read it 100 times and he questions every line and every picture, like me a bit OCD

Judging by the shadow on the wall, someone is standing beside him forcing this smile whilst he holds the book ? Shocking behaviour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.