Win A Dewalt Cordless Mixer

How Do You Want To Pick The Winner?

• Out of a hat/salad spinner

• Bonus Ball

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give the advice like you , the builder says no , makes little difference to me while I’m in the room , he’d have to add it in , his boss also and present it to the customer,
Its just madness isnt it for throwing the middle part in of the two ends would take the same time ... buildets are the worst for it i no ... i dont work for any these days my philosophy is why should they make on me when i can earn it meself .. they push and push and think they control you like a puppet and there doing you a massive favour for giving you the work.

Its just madness isnt it for throwing the middle part in of the two ends would take the same time ... buildets are the worst for it i no ... i dont work for any these days my philosophy is why should they make on me when i can earn it meself .. they push and push and think they control you like a puppet and there doing you a massive favour for giving you the work.
My price is for skim only , but I end up bonding bits out, it’s annoying but it’s an earner

My price is for skim only , but I end up bonding bits out, it’s annoying but it’s an earner
Im not knocking it just fed up in my experience.. the only person i rely on is meself for getting work .. had enough of the carrot danglers too if they call you back fair enough.
I used to work for about four of them just had enough one day went on my own best thing i did.

Im not knocking it just fed up in my experience.. the only person i rely on is meself for getting work .. had enough of the carrot danglers too if they call you back fair enough.
I used to work for about four of them just had enough one day went on my own best thing i did.
Private work isn’t do able for me , too many cheap lads at it , these 2/3m pound houses where the builder needs someone they trust is my only earner

Private work isn’t do able for me , too many cheap lads at it , these 2/3m pound houses where the builder needs someone they trust is my only earner
Fair play. Totally different wages i can imagine too. but im more than comfortable with what i earn . I win jobs 9 times out of 10 just got a full house there she told me i was 2 half grand dearer i think moneys an illusion anyway and its all in your own head that people wont pay it. Your a salesman the end of the day it do it pretty well.
What do the day rates start at for these cheaper lads??

Fair play. Totally different wages i can imagine too. but im more than comfortable with what i earn . I win jobs 9 times out of 10 just got a full house there she told me i was 2 half grand dearer i think moneys an illusion anyway and its all in your own head that people wont pay it. Your a salesman the end of the day it do it pretty well.
What do the day rates start at for these cheaper lads??
!100-120 less tax

I'm on for a bit of a Jesus session this Easter go out get absolutely hammered and then crawl out of a strange cave/milf 3 days later.

Right to enter is now closed :D

These are the list of people who entered :D

Smudger1
Topspread16
Dansouthcoast84
Rossi46
Vincey
Gawjus
JessThePlasterer
flynnyman
Arti
choppa
algeeman
Pagey
jamesthefirst
napper83
Nicm
Stevieo
smoother09
imago
zombie
John j
vfr12
Lodan
Marshy
johniosaif
essexandy
choppa
Cockney1
Simon85
theclemo
smedhead
Olican
zolco
Pagey
Chrispy33uk
Formby plastering
superspread
Mouldyoldspudgun
scottie5

Feel free to go through the thread and let me know of any errors :D

I would like to win it because no matter how hard I work something seems to take ALL my money. And I mean ALL of it. So...something free would be great.

And Dewalt is kinda cool in my neck of the woods.
Didn't know what else to say to enter!!

And that alone means it would change my life massively!
I'd probably be more positive in life...

Status
Not open for further replies.