wishaw plasterer looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johng

i have just moved back to wishaw last month an looking for plastering work been plastering since 2003-4 and have all the right cards for site work health n safety qualifications etc .not got van on road as yet so bit of a lot to ask with no transport but got to ask why not mob 07765467478

how can i get van without work always someone out there needing help way a job worth asking.could sit on my arse an do fuckall that would be great

i used to be in that catch 22 needed the van to work needed the work to get a van...........know what i did went and got a van on finance and worked my nuts off to pay it off and support my family

how can i get van without work always someone out there needing help way a job worth asking.could sit on my arse an do fuckall that would be great
Do you smoke and drink? if so give these up and use the money to buy a cheep second hand van or car. failing that get a bike .

I was on the same situation. Couple of smack heads broke into my van n it was written off cause they bent all the doors back and smashed the windows. Didn't have enough cash saved to buy a new one because I'd just spent it all on a holiday the week before. I got a part time job 4 hours a night 9pm-1am saved up and bought one. You've gotta do what you've gotta do. Do the same thing. Don't spend a penny of what you get paid you will soon have a few grand for something out the auto trader. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.