Young ens

Members online

jess why have you not noticed her handboard, it has no handle,now i can see why our southern freinds call it a hawk,.............no thermals on in november,no overalls or hat.no workboots, i could go on and on,.......she is a menace,could not work with her all day,.................
I know right?! And where is her tool belt/pockets? Where is she keeping her small tools etc?

I know right?! And where is her tool belt/pockets? Where is she keeping her small tools etc?
yes true ,missed that ,very suspicious behaviour,...........electrician do you think,.......we will monitor this closely jess,.......and her bait,should be in her bait bag for bait time,.......where is it,....

I know most are old on here. Ok oldish. But I was talking with another plasterer today. Very good plasterer.

He asks how I got on with other gang. I said they were bit rough.
He said he.s convinced theres no good young plasterer and the s**t standard that's acceptable now is disgusting.

So any umde 25s show u some nice work to convince other wise
I work on site with 6 plasterers youngest is 36 and I dont any under that age and I know a lot of plasterers and haven't meet a apprentice in ten years the younger generation don't want to know and who could blame them

The lot of the problem with the trade is the price they pay on site and we what is paid privately which means good plasterers cannot afford to pay an apprentice a good wage, somewhere like Asda or McDonalds paying £11.00 an hour means apprentices should be paid similar but no one could afford that so it really is the industry’s fault and no youngster is going to look at the future and see that it is a good trade to get into, when most of us think the same

The lot of the problem with the trade is the price they pay on site and we what is paid privately which means good plasterers cannot afford to pay an apprentice a good wage, somewhere like Asda or McDonalds paying £11.00 an hour means apprentices should be paid similar but no one could afford that so it really is the industry’s fault and no youngster is going to look at the future and see that it is a good trade to get into, when most of us think the same

Who the f**k told you McDonald's pay £11/hr?

Now, 16-17 year-olds will join on a minimum wage of £5.75, while crew over the age of 25 will initially receive £8 per hour.Jan 3, 2018

Who the f**k told you McDonald's pay £11/hr?

Now, 16-17 year-olds will join on a minimum wage of £5.75, while crew over the age of 25 will initially receive £8 per hour.Jan 3, 2018
Local Lidl is £9.65- £10.50 that was a year ago

11 hour mcdononalds lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191110-103420.jpg
    Screenshot_20191110-103420.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 161
Everyone my age or younger loves to quit, that's why. They won't stick nothing out.

30 plus lads started the 3 year NVQ that I did, 3 of us passed out and finished.

90 percent of my course were only there because the government at the time were paying them EMA to be there

Unfortunately if someone can buy a trowel and hawk/handboard and manage to get some skim on the wall there’s deeming themselves plasterers imho a plasterer can tack,dab,float and skim and use a feather edge properly, and don’t even start me on these would be renderers who can only just about thin coat, give em a 60m2 gable to two coat s&c and they start shaking like a shitting dog and calling everyone in their phone to help em out. Your right @Danny standards are low and probably only gonna get worse

:loco:

Everyone my age or younger loves to quit, that's why. They won't stick nothing out.

30 plus lads started the 3 year NVQ that I did, 3 of us passed out and finished.

90 percent of my course were only there because the government at the time were paying them EMA to be there

That was me. I f**k**g hated my nvq days but once your older and have kids, that's when you realize you should have listened more back then. It's just the way it is. Subconsciously no c**t wants to work on site. It is really a bad depressing way to earn a living if I'm honest.

That was me. I f**k**g hated my nvq days but once your older and have kids, that's when you realize you should have listened more back then. It's just the way it is. Subconsciously no c**t wants to work on site. It is really a bad depressing way to earn a living if I'm honest.

i seem to go on a mad working spree
them a mad drinking spree
and then feel ruined lol