Bad plastering and plasterer refusing to fix it or even come look

You’ve got 2 choices here you had a bad job done you pay a decent spread probably more than you paid originally or you white wash the lot which will pick up all the bad spots and you buy a bag of easy fill and go to town on the job! Not ideal but it’s your cheapest option ya live n learn me old cocker! (y)

Is that jock talk???
giphy (23).gif

It looked awkward as f**k tbh which is the first sign the bloke who took the job isn't a decent plasterer as any decent one would of said I need all the electrics disconnecting and taped up.

Having said that I tend to finish with a trowel not a brush lol. It's a s**t job but a spot on job wasn't possible with all those electrics on
I would have been happy to do all of this, but was told it was fine. I didn’t expect to have to research myself how to plaster to make sure he was telling me the right things.

I would have been happy to do all of this, but was told it was fine. I didn’t expect to have to research myself how to plaster to make sure he was telling me the right things.
Fair enough. To not say the sockets need to come off in a kitchen that's being painted is madness from him

Fair enough. To not say the sockets need to come off in a kitchen that's being painted is madness from him
In fact I actually did offer to take them off and he said he’d do it himself. I just didn’t question it.
I’ll be questioning and researching everything from now on that’s for sure!