Bad plastering and plasterer refusing to fix it or even come look

Members online

Where's the OP gone anyway?

I'm sure she'll be delighted, trawling through the usual pages of nonsense.

I've never seen one doing any work at all, never mind plastering.

Dave said you’re an idiot. He also recognises your lady friend.

21E1EA0F-D604-496A-8B94-C2C8E13CCF81.jpeg

See I thought this was a pretty normal price as I obviously had no clue. But I would have been okay paying more than that. I was definitely not just after a cheap job, otherwise I just wouldn’t have bothered getting it done at all.
I’ve definitely learnt a lot from this situation but I’m not going to let this man walk all over me.

This is a ridiculously cheap price...you should always get 3 quotes to compare...unfortunately the best plasterers won’t get burnt twice and will always ask you where you live...depending on area they will instantly decide whether quote or not as they may decide it’s a waste of their time due to customers likely looking for cheap...I can never understand customers not being able to find a quality plasterers there is always a reason either they aren’t happy to pair a fair rate £250 - £300 per day (without labourer) or they are impatient and won’t wait.

Well we called/text/left voicemails and never heard back. One was a friends brother-in-law, one was a friend of the family, others were recommended.
I have a few shots of the corners, where the walls meet ceiling, etc. But will have to take full shots tomorrow if you would like to see them then
Spend the money you didn’t spend on a quality plasterer on a decent decorator to sorry this mess out