Ever get the come on?

Tinytom

Serious question, I know we all joke about it but has anyone ever had it offered on a plate? Especially @JessThePlasterer I’m intrigued to see if it’s ever happened to you.
Personally i get the flirting a lot but only had a serious serious offer once.

Yes of course I accepted

Serious question, I know we all joke about it but has anyone ever had it offered on a plate? Especially @JessThePlasterer I’m intrigued to see if it’s ever happened to you.
Personally i get the flirting a lot but only had a serious serious offer once.

Yes of course I accepted

Once in nearly 20 yrs I must be a right munter!!!!

Only in my head have I imagined a customer sticking it on me and I’m all prepared in what i will do

Run away and suck my thumb And cry in a corner somewhere

Was on a job once when a team of nympho volleyballer's coach broke down right outside the door and they came asking for help....all stunning. Anyway, popped a couple of sachets of extra time, and had the whole team...twice. Still got 500m on without breaking a sweat and then went down the pub for lunch.

I did a bathroom last week and the old couple had their grand daughter loving with them she was about 19 and around the house every morning in a t shirt and knickers walking up stairs in front of me the lot blatantly showing off. Unfortunately they never f**k*d off out and left us to it

Was on a job once when a team of nympho volleyballer's coach broke down right outside the door and they came asking for help....all stunning. Anyway, popped a couple of sachets of extra time, and had the whole team...twice. Still got 500m on without breaking a sweat and then went down the pub for lunch.
Boy Scouts

I find most women, especially the milfs love an outrageous flirt one asked me to clean up naked on 1 job but that’s as far as it usually goes, they love it

In a different life, the wife of the guy I was teaching came out of the bathroom naked and paraded around in front of me. I was sat in the doorway, he was at the other end of the room, very difficult to keep eye contact! That is genuine.

@Tinytom i think it's different for me than you lot loving it! :LOL: I've had flirting which has been creepy and awkward. If anyone ever made a proper move though I'd s**t myself and find out whether I'm fight or flight and thank f**k that I no longer work on my own

@Tinytom i think it's different for me than you lot loving it! :LOL: I've had flirting which has been creepy and awkward. If anyone ever made a proper move though I'd s**t myself and find out whether I'm fight or flight and thank f**k that I no longer work on my own

You think it's bad for you Jess.. .should see the women in my village!!!!!!

I had a stalker for about 8 months though kept randomly (think got my number out the paper) calling me trying to talk dirty, wouldn't stop always unknown number until I was shitting myself going to quotes alone and in tears at the police station, who weren't interested btw. f**k**g nasty piece of s**t!

I had a stalker for about 8 months though kept randomly (think got my number out the paper) calling me trying to talk dirty, wouldn't stop always unknown number until I was shitting myself going to quotes alone and in tears at the police station, who weren't interested btw. f**k**g nasty piece of s**t!

Yeah, sorry about that.

I did once. Things started getting a bit odd when she started asking me if her new dresses suited her, then she asked me if I'd paint her bathroom wall for a curry and a bottle of wine.

Bada Bing.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I did once. Things started getting a bit odd when she started asking me if her new dresses suited her, then she asked me if I'd paint her bathroom wall for a curry and a bottle of wine.

Bada Bing.
She basically prostituted herself for free work?

No wait.....

You prostituted yourself for a free curry?

Was that marshy by any chance?

Had a woman’s sister turn up at a job and was stood watching me work, then she asked if I could look at some work at her house, yes I said what’s the job? She said I don’t know I’ll think of something lol

I always have a flirt with the milfs they love it.

Had 2 birds come on to me over the years , one I smashed and the other I got a little shy around because she was older and I coudlnt belive my luck.

I stumbled my words and went home wanting to turn back round and knock on the door but knew I blew it

Come on @Marshy of all people you must have some milf/gilf/ggilf customer story??

Something along the lines of "so then she dropped her teeth into a glass of water...." ;) :D

Sorry about that :(