Ever get the come on?

Members online

personally never had anything,... but i do know a joiner who left his wife and two daughters for a customer,.....said customer 6 months later threw him out,...and his wife and two daughters did not want anything to do with him,...lost everything,.. and now back living at home with his parents,...............................but there was one occasion when a man naked from the waist down and talking to his invisible freind asked me if i wanted some help to skim his ceiling,....politely apprehensively i said no thanks

Doing some work for a old couple once . Talking to women telling her I.m taking wife away to Harrogate for night for some snap and few drinks . Old lass turned and said . I.m not being funny young en but its a lot of cash just for leg over . You can do same things on a lilo....... it' funny cause it' true

Doing some work for a old couple once . Talking to women telling her I.m taking wife away to Harrogate for night for some snap and few drinks . Old lass turned and said . I.m not being funny young en but its a lot of cash just for leg over . You can do same things on a lilo....... it' funny cause it' true

She's right.

Who the fcuk goes to Harrogate on holiday,anyway? It'll be Blackpool next.

If your after designer clobber it's the place for you, if your after high street stuff it's the same as anywhere else, I also like wandering around the contemporary art shops, but that just me.