Ever get the come on?

Members online

Nope don't know the guy. We can Skype later and rub squirty cream on ourselves again? ;)

You know when you ring her in the middle of the night and rub squirty cream on yourself as you listen to her answer machine message?

Well, that doesn't count.

You know when you ring her in the middle of the night and rub squirty cream on yourself as you listen to her answer machine message?

Well, that doesn't count.
We Skype often just most of you lot are jealous about it. Even going out on the piss together next week too

Serious question, I know we all joke about it but has anyone ever had it offered on a plate? Especially @JessThePlasterer I’m intrigued to see if it’s ever happened to you.
Personally i get the flirting a lot but only had a serious serious offer once.

Yes of course I accepted
All the time tbh

On a job once and downstairs there was a Ann summers party. I was about 19 at the time and they were all about around 35 years old.some heavy ones there to! I heard what they were planning to do with me and what started out as fun became a worry as they hit the plonk. Few here could probably cope with it but I couldn't..... Yes I have had about 5 clear chances over the years but nothing to chalk up... Rabbits all accounted for!

Got BJ when I was on the stilts once. From the customers daughter.
Got BJ when I was on the stilts once. From the customers daughter.

Bullshit!!!!

I agree Zombie lol. What a load of f**k**g shite. Reminds me of another f**k**g nutjob in this county that doesnt know how to tell the truth with the same name. Getting a blowjob while on stilts lol. Reminds me of teh balls the other fella came out with, he invented covering for stone walls so the rain cant fall on ya or even the firm we subbed work off had cameras up in the phone mast watching us lol. Fs i could go on with more but im sure you get the jist lol

I agree Zombie lol. What a load of f**k**g shite. Reminds me of another f**k**g nutjob in this county that doesnt know how to tell the truth with the same name. Getting a blowjob while on stilts lol. Reminds me of teh balls the other fella came out with, he invented covering for stone walls so the rain cant fall on ya or even the firm we subbed work off had cameras up in the phone mast watching us lol. Fs i could go on with more but im sure you get the jist lol
I have an idea who the nut job you refer to is and wouldn't particularly like being compared to him.
You are starting to remind me very much of another lad from this county !!!!

Had the odd flirt . But talking to a bricki bout same job and we both agreed of we were single we would be like yeah why not .......but it doesn' get anything of price.... Must be a yorkshire thing

You could probably get loads of stories but the lads probably scared of the wives reading their posts lol

Now if the convo was down the pub, it would probably turn into a dick waving contest aswell about whod banged the most while on a job lol

I'm lucky if I'm offered tea
I always make sure there s goin to b tea and biccys on the job when i go look at it 1st..even let them no.its brown sauce on the bacon butties if they want the job doin they ve got to look after the lads doing it is what i say

I always make sure there s goin to b tea and biccys on the job when i go look at it 1st..even let them no.its brown sauce on the bacon butties if they want the job doin they ve got to look after the lads doing it is what i say
Yeah n if they want me to clean up its choc hob nobs.

No m8 they re just for showing up!!!!!
I had the nicest customer recently in didsbury, he left us a tab at this posh delicatessen for butties and posh coffee! Such a gent , he called today to say he's leaving a bottle of champagne at a shop on the corner for me to pick up and give to Ni and Laura on their wedding day. A treat to work for someone truly kind

I had the nicest customer recently in didsbury, he left us a tab at this posh delicatessen for butties and posh coffee! Such a gent , he called today to say he's leaving a bottle of champagne at a shop on the corner for me to pick up and give to Ni and Laura on their wedding day. A treat to work for someone truly kind
Its great when u get a customer whose really thankful for a good job makes up for the arseholes

do you ever get the come on?
well it happened to me again this morning. a beautiful young woman in her twenties , had just paid me for the contract in sausage and mash. when she suddenly said to me "come here you" and wrapped her arms around my neck, i could feel her breasts pushing into my chest as she was kissing my cheek.
then the alarm went off , i had to get up!

Last edited:

The man in the Isle of Harris was very kind and brought me everything I asked for while I was doing his cottage for him. Beer mostly.

What a nice man, I thought.

Then payday came and it turned out he'd been writing it all down.

What a place though - I think I posted the view from his front garden before.

17506459_10155258852066155_1451374761_n.jpg

The man in the Isle of Harris was very kind and brought me everything I asked for while I was doing his cottage for him. Beer mostly.

What a nice man, I thought.

Then payday came and it turned out he'd been writing it all down.

What a place though - I think I posted the view from his front garden before.

17506459_10155258852066155_1451374761_n.jpg
Lol. It's awful but this guys been so lovely me and Ni thought he prob won't pay at the end because people generally suck. But no he is lovely

Happened a few times to be honest some were robbers dogs mind,
A recent one last year rendering a nice house in north Leeds, a house wife around my age, mid 30s was all over me like a cheap suit, not sure why and I was a bit slow off the mark to pick up on it to be honest,but other lads noticed and gave me ribbing over it.she was a looker mind but it's not for me I'm happy enough with her indoors, one of the the middle aged scaffolders thought I was nuts for turning it away, he says I'm unbelievable, what have you got that I haven't richard ..? I say, a full head of hair,I'm not overweight , a personality... get a pencil I'll write you a list..:oops:

Happened a few times to be honest some were robbers dogs mind,
A recent one last year rendering a nice house in north Leeds, a house wife around my age, mid 30s was all over me like a cheap suit, not sure why and I was a bit slow off the mark to pick up on it to be honest,but other lads noticed and gave me ribbing over it.she was a looker mind but it's not for me I'm happy enough with her indoors, one of the the middle aged scaffolders thought I was nuts for turning it away, he says I'm unbelievable, what have you got that I haven't richard ..? I say, a full head of hair,I'm not overweight , a personality... get a pencil I'll write you a list..:oops:

Lol :)

Only once... a G** guy used to waltz around the gaff in a pink bathrobe, never finished a job as quick as that one, mind ya I wouldn't blame him I was much prettier back then.

Milf pays the plasterer!!!.
with what? Pies? .
Own up which of you filthy animals was this:vomito:.
it Looks like he's knocking a bit of screed up :frenetico:
Screenshot_2017-12-13-18-47-46-1.png