Hardwall

Members online

Put a handful of lime in ya multi????!!!!!!
What type of lime?

Don't p*%ss in ya multi
Don't mix PVA in with ya multi
Don't put cement in with ya multi
Don't out lime in ya multi
Don't put hardwall in ya multi
Don't put exelerater it retarder in ya multi
Don't put one coat in ya multi
Don't put sand In Ya multi
Don't put your c%£k in ya multi
Don't put your friends c%ck in ya multi
Bonding in certain circumstances is exeptable in ya multimedia

Put a handful of lime in ya multi????!!!!!!
What type of lime?

Don't p*%ss in ya multi
Don't mix PVA in with ya multi
Don't put cement in with ya multi
Don't out lime in ya multi
Don't put hardwall in ya multi
Don't put exelerater it retarder in ya multi
Don't put one coat in ya multi
Don't put sand In Ya multi
Don't put your c%£k in ya multi
Don't put your friends c%ck in ya multi
Bonding in certain circumstances is exeptable in ya multimedia
Meant to say multi not multif@cking media

Oi you again doctor boring, why don't you kiss a spinning tire you flapping cock
With all honesty Gaz..... you make me laugh everytime you reply back. I have to say your banter has improved , but you still a pile of s**t , but shining star n YouTube :LOL:.Any new trowels to review recently ?:fuckyou:

With all honesty Gaz..... you make me laugh everytime you reply back. I have to say your banter has improved , but you still a pile of s**t , but shining star n YouTube :LOL:.Any new trowels to review recently ?:fuckyou:
How is your s*x life? Bet jacking off to my comments is lowest you've been at you dry clutch ducati loving f****t

Anyway, back to hardwall, or is it lime or is it sand and cement or perhaps I just use insulated board. :loco:

Anyway, back to hardwall, or is it lime or is it sand and cement or perhaps I just use insulated board. :loco:
If bits of the wall are blown hack email off
If it isn't damp patch it in s and c
Now because you have aload of different backgrounds lime, s and c hardwall and whatever else twa£ts have chucked on there
Blue grit the lot
Now tape the f*£#cking cracks
Now tight coat of bonding and p%ss of for few hrs
Two coats of multi nice and tight
Will finish like silk and last a good while
The bonding will tighten the wall up lovely

Or hack the lot off and do it like the customer wants to spend money
On proper float and set

I have fitted pallets of the s**t today !!! Ahhhaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
If I had a choice everyone would have float and set and radiators

Fair enough mate. The property is a renter, I just need little hassle and to get the job done.

Linning paper!!!!!!!!

Its for a Trust. They haven't spent much on the property over the last few decades as it used to house the wardens for the old folks home, but it has been rented out for a bit, but very tired now. Any reasonable internal walls, going to patch with hardwall then mesh in multi. External if completely blown, think going to go with insulated board. Anything else float with hardwall.

Its for a Trust. They haven't spent much on the property over the last few decades as it used to house the wardens for the old folks home, but it has been rented out for a bit, but very tired now. Any reasonable internal walls, going to patch with hardwall then mesh in multi. External if completely blown, think going to go with insulated board. Anything else float with hardwall.
That'll work.
Lots of ways to approach it. Cost is often the deciding factor with this kind of job. Mesh In bonding coat 3mm then skim is very sexy.
Hope it goes well.

That'll work.
Lots of ways to approach it. Cost is often the deciding factor with this kind of job. Mesh In bonding coat 3mm then skim is very sexy.
Hope it goes well.

Cheers Max. I'm more of a multi turder than plasterer, but most onhere know that, hence the occasional question.
I'm just the lowest of the low :D

Cheers Max. I'm more of a multi turder than plasterer, but most onhere know that, hence the occasional question.
I'm just the lowest of the low :D
Give Gaz a hand then. Pull him out of the mud :LOL:.Just look down .......further.........muuuuuch further :maraca: