Hardwall

Members online

Cheers Max. I'm more of a multi turder than plasterer, but most onhere know that, hence the occasional question.
I'm just the lowest of the low :D

Sounds like the ideal job to use the s&c mate, have you got a plasterers bath then mix it in there and control the suction of walls with a pissy wet Sbr, scratch that with small bit of waterproofer then turn round and float it in afternoon. Go do some other stuff for a couple of days or so then skim it.

Sounds like the ideal job to use the s&c mate, have you got a plasterers bath then mix it in there and control the suction of walls with a pissy wet Sbr, scratch that with small bit of waterproofer then turn round and float it in afternoon. Go do some other stuff for a couple of days or so then skim it.

Cheers James

I don’t mean to be a c@nt bit what the f&ck are you on about sbr for and u always skim an s and c float the next day. Float and set not float and weekend and set. Happy days